Dzerzhinsky was the first head of the Cheka (became the KGB), which was the Russian Communist's official terrorist arm. The monster, Vladimir Lenin, had the Cheka set up to enforce false communism in Russia and the Soviet Union. It murdered millions, perhaps tens of millions.
It was just as all secret police down through the ages right up to the present. The Nazis had their Gestapo. The US has its secret goon squads. Israel has its Mossad.
Dzerzhinsky is particularly instructive for the neocons, the false Zionists.
Jesus called for mercy. The false Zionists call for mercilessness. Think about it.
Consider the similarities between Michael Ledeen and his ilk and Felix Dzerzhinsky. Ledeen and the other neocons want a blitz toward total war on Islam without mercy. Dzerzhinsky said, "We stand for organized terror.... We will make our hearts cruel, hard and immovable, so that no mercy will enter them, and so that they will not quiver at the sight of a sea of enemy blood."1
You see, their hearts are one in evil hardheartedness. Don't follow them. They lead to hell.
Putin too is resuscitating Dzerzhinsky and Communism (large-c). According to William F. Jasper, Putin attempted, "along with Moscow Mayor Yuri Luzhkov, to restore the giant statue of Dzerzhinsky to its former place of honor in Moscow's Lubyanka Square."
This is in line with George W. Bush's (supposedly on the right) and Tony Blair's (supposedly on the left) drives toward fascism.
The bankers are behind all of the sleight of hand. The bankers have been playing chess with the world since they conjured up money.
Understand that the bankers are not for small-c communism. They are for the monarchy of the bankers with the top banker being the chief absolute monarch. This absolute monarch will be declared a living god-man not as a son of the real God but as the manifestation of the Lucifer spirit, the rebellious fallen angel of darkness, the son of Satan, the false god of this worldly world.
Also, many of those who are calling themselves libertarians in the US are masking bloodline obsessions. They are closet racists. It is important to sort out the so-called libertarians, the racists from the more decent hearted. Don't lump all libertarians together, just as it is wrong to lump all one-worlders together.
The real one-worlders want to be completely accountable to the people. The false one-worlders, such as Robert Zoellick, want to be accountable only to themselves.2 They don't care about the people. They play people off each other. Anyone who dissents is labeled a populist protectionist.3
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)