The Bankers murdered Jesus. Jesus went into the temple and overthrew the minions of the money changers. The money changers were the currency traders of the day. They exchanged for a cut, for a fee, for a profit, the coins of the Roman Empire for the Jewish shekel that didn't have a pagan leader's image on it. The temple priests took their cut of this bloodsucking scheme.
For his "crime" against the power elite, for exposing the scheme, Jesus was arrested, falsely convicted, sentenced, and murdered by the bankers masquerading as men of God, as priests and high priests and lawyers of the scripture that was law (just as sharia today for the Muslims).
Those bankers are alive in spirit today and head the Federal Reserve and the European Central bank and the other central, private banks around the globe.
When will they be driven from the temple that is the Earth and humanity?
Free the people from these liars from the beginning.
To hell with their obfuscation of anti-Semitism. The people needing freeing include the descendents of Jacob just as much as the descendents of any other branch of the human family.
Their plan all along has been global and cosmic domination under their coercive and absolute control (the ultimate monopoly of Satan). They have been working on turning the creation into hell. It is that simple. It is what all the-divide-and-conquer and false unions are about.
"...we shall use our grant-making power so to alter life in the United States, that it can be comfortably merged with the Soviet Union." That's what the Carnegie Endowment told Norman Dodd. It's what got the US into WWI.
What they don't want you to know is that there are angels watching who will not allow them to take over the real. The angels work for God, and God has seen to it that the demons are locked into a virtual reality out of which the demons cannot hack. The demons are confined no matter how much of the here and now they imagine they control or will come to control.
What they don't want you to know is that the angels of God will allow you to leave the realm of control of the devils if your heart gets right with God.
Repent, and step forward in the name of God for freely giving and sharing and good stewardship.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)