The Episcopalians are disintegrating. They will end up the false church of the homosexuals: The church of Sodom. They are sanctioning homosexuality, sexual perversion, under the cover of their twisting and denial of the word of God.
They have elevated a divorced homosexual, a practicing homosexual, an openly practicing homosexual, to the office of bishop in New Hampshire.
This so-called bishop of the church is Vicky Imogene Robinson who goes by the name V. Gene Robinson or Gene Robinson. He was married to a woman and has two daughters.
Now, Jesus made clear that divorce is acceptable where there has been adultery. Was Robinson's wife adulterous? No one has contended that. Yet, Robinson divorced her while he was an active Episcopal priest. Then Robinson started living with his homosexual lover.
Despite these things, the national Episcopal church sanctioned his elevation to the office of bishop. This is in direct contravention of the teachings of Jesus Christ.
First, his divorce, concerning which he has not repented, was divinely illegal. Second, the church and he deny the healing power of God concerning homosexuality.
Robinson had sought counseling in seminary to get rid of his homosexuality, but his faith was deficient. Rather than admit that though, he is on a campaign to get Christianity to accept his false lifestyle.
This is why the Episcopal church is falling apart. This church was a divided house.
It is why Britain is going to come apart too, along with all nations that sanction homosexuality.
The lie that homosexuality is not wrong
It is one thing not to be coercive against the misdirected. It is quite another thing to claim there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. Is there nothing wrong with spreading perniciousness?
No matter what they say, the penis is not meant to enter the anus. It is a wholly selfish thing from which nothing good will ever come.
That it is okay is a lying temptation spread by the spirit of evil. Those who go down that path end up suffering the consequences of that evil, antichrist behavior.
Humanity must see this, turn from it, and speak out against it for the sake of repentance and righteousness.
God says don't tell the real Christian, tell the homosexual to change.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)