As of right now, the Federal judiciary is saying that the US military under the executive branch may act outside all legal constraints.
Under the Military Commissions Act of 2006, the military may imprison anyone for anything for as long as it likes including while torturing them. That makes the US military the clear enemy of God, as if it wasn't already, as if any military isn't and hasn't always been.
What a sick, depraved so-called law this Military Commissions Act of 2006 is. Who could ever pledge allegiance to that unless he or she were possessed by demons?
Today, the middle class and poor are deliberately being made poorer so that they will be funneled into the military. Youth have joined the military for the most selfish of reasons. They join with the prospect of financial and educational benefits. They do this knowing full well that they are being hired not to fight for their country but to fight for kleptocrats and selfish liars.
No one ever has the legal right to torture anyone. No one ever has the legal right to hold anyone without just, fair, moral cause. Habeas corpus applies to everyone. No one may be restrained without cause. Everyone has the right to be released from unfair restraint. The military-industrial complex seeks to deny this right to anyone it wants. It seeks to gain the sanctioning of the body politic. They seek it so that everyone will be guilty along with them in their theft of the just inheritance of others.
Son of man, prophesy against them. Pronounce woe upon their evil system. Break the inheritance of sin. Only God is capable of meting out justice, and the US military is not God, is not on God's side.
We know that the US military did everything it could to lure Saddam Hussein, to provoke him into firing on the US. He never obliged. We know that the US is setting up Iran the same way. The military neocons are just itching for the Iranians to give the military any pretext to attack. We know that the US military is setting up false-flag operations concerning Iran. We know they have their agents provocateurs throughout Iran and Iraq and elsewhere in the world creating more so-called terrorists who are really often people driven to self-defense.
We see the system labeling all sorts of crimes as having terroristic overtones, such as drug trafficking, marriage fraud, and immigration violations. In this way, the military may be called out against all the enemies of the kleptocrats, oligarchs, and false Zionists, etc., without and within, foreign and domestic, whether evil or righteous.
Now, the kleptomaniacs will call for a hard clampdown with the military when the US economy bombs, when there are more "terrorists" attacks, when there is a political movement to turn the tables against the kleptomaniacs.
They punish those who defy them, but they will be punished. They will receive their own standard.
We know it is oil. We know it isn't representative democracy. We know it is "divide and conquer." Always redraw the maps of others. Keep them off balance. We know that it is selfishness. We know that it is lying, saying that selfishness is not at the heart of every problem known to humanity. We know that it is a war of words. It has been since the beginning of human language. We know it is about the potential for runaway global warming and its consequences if nothing is done.1 We know that it is sacred environmentalism that is good stewardship and real conservatism (conservation) and real good shepherding.
ExxonMobil runs the White House. It runs the US military. The so-called laws are designed to allow ExxonMobil and other corporations under the fascists to continue raping the land and people. These same liars are duping the people who call themselves Fundamentalists. They are denying global warming. They are denying global dimming. They are denying that Empire is their goal. They denied cancer from tobacco (these are the same greedy, selfish liars). They have been denying that God is an environmentalist (created the environment). They are denying evolution, even though God created evolution. We are after all to evolve into enlightened beings as the children of God.
Buy sellout so-called expert scientists who are public-relations people. Use shell games with front organizations. Give the front groups scientific-sounding names. Perception management is ExxonMobil's plan. It's psy-ops.
Everything the military-industrial complex does is a direct and unmistakable violation of divine law. They must repent and atone or suffer the consequences of their own making.
1 The cited video does a good job of echoing much of what others have been writing about for some time now.
The Denial Machine, a video documentary. CBC. . (last accessed: Wednesday, February 21, 2007). Return to text body.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)