The US economy is tanking. The real estate market is collapsing. The stock market is over leveraged. The dollar is propped up by nothing but the promise of US military adventures including hiring mercenaries on borrowed/deficit spending. Foreign central banks are slowly divesting of the US dollar, fearing a run on the dollar but not wanting to be caught holding the dollar if and when a run does occur. Jobs and factories keep leaving the US while inflation continues to eat away. Meanwhile, the US consumer-confidence index is rising.
People have their heads buried in the sand. They just don't know yet that the neocons are running the country into the dirt with their greed, violence, imperialism, unilateralism, preventative wars and other illegal, Godless ways.
These serpents are looking forward to curtailing civil liberties for the sake of fascist world Empire. They love doing away with Constitutional rights. They are itching to declare Marshal Law, to nationalize all law-enforcement, and to put US troops on the streets fully armed with a license to kill preventatively and preemptively. They are looking for slowly ratcheting up the fear of citizens that they are being attacked from without and within by enemies of the so-called state (the state here being the kleptocrats, usurers, fascist, self-styled intellectuals). They are building their tent city concentration camps. They are doing their practice runs with operations such as Falcon in which the US Justice Department conducted a national arrest operation of more than thirty thousand people about most of whom we know nothing about where they've been taken and what has been done to them.
Where is the news media on this? Where are the 5-W's in any in-depth follow-up?
We already know that Bush and his evil followers torture people. We know they deny them habeas corpus rights. We know that they hate the Posse Comitatus Act. We know that a bunch of US Nazis imported a bunch of German Nazis after WWII, who were allowed to run secret projects and to even openly run governmental projects.
Where were the famed Nazi-war-criminal hunters when it came time to look right in the US government? We know that in Europe, much of the original planning by the Nazis is coming about. We know that the Bush family was deeply sympathetic with Nazi philosophy, eugenics, racism, and the rest.
David Ray Griffin is right and so are the others who speak about the history of US violence and imperialism. The US is the central horn right now of the biblical Beast and the president is its head. It is crouched over anything that will give birth to real Christianity just waiting to kill it the moment it attempts to show any ray of righteousness to the people of the world.
Well, we need the Christian commons. It is the only way. We need the land to provide for all, not the factory, corporate, polluting, evil-steward farm holders. Help us to bring forth the real kingdom of God on earth, the real bounty, not robbing from the many to pay the few, but not robbing from any yet giving to the many. Help us to help others to help yet others, ad infinitum.
God bless everyone in the universe.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)