This article is based on the film Death in Rome.1 The film summary states the following:
Aldo Moro, leader of the Christian Democratic Party, regarded as the next president of Italy, was murdered in 1978. Armed with new facts and witness statements, this documentary by award winning directors provides clear proof of state complicity in Moro's assassination.
A secret service colonel who taught ambush techniques was photographed at the scene immediately when it happened. The explanation for his presence was mere coincidence. He was to have lunch at a nearby friend's.
The photos showing the scene and those who were there immediately were confiscated by the authorities who claimed thereafter that they lost the photos.
There was a broadcast thirty minutes before it actually happened that Aldo Moro had been kidnapped. What does that tell you? If it tells you nothing, then you probably buy into the magic bullet theory about the Kennedy assassination. You probably buy into the BBC's program The Conspiracy Files - 911. You probably buy into Bush/Cheney wanting to spread grassroots representational democracy around the globe rather than raw Empire to steal oil and other resources for the sake of more money and power and to oppress and destroy other bloodlines.
[Update (a little "equal time for opposing, new views"): Happy Thanksgiving & 49th Anniversary of John F. Kennedy's Assassination Via the "Magic Bullet"]
People had reported hearing strange noises coming from the apartment where Moro was being held. Moro's captors were amazed when no one came to investigate. Tip after tip was ignored by the authorities. They didn't want Aldo Moro saved. They wanted him dead. Moro was an enemy of the fascists (who very much survived WWII) and the military-industrial complex (the Empire; the Beast).
He was attempting to do the same thing Kennedy was trying to do that was end the Cold War and make peace with Russia, etc. Kennedy was assassinated shortly after he had visited Italy in support of Moro's plan. Both of them paid with their lives for trying to make world peace. The neocons killed them both.
"If you don't give up your plans to bring the Communists into the government, you'll pay a heavy price." That was the threat issued by the US and Henry Kissinger to Moro when Moro was visiting Washington.
The CIA working through the P2 Masonic Lodge had manipulated the Red Brigades into kidnapping and assassinating Aldo Moro.
Nearly all of the governmental people responsible for finding Moro were members of the P2 Lodge. They hated Moro for his egalitarian leanings and peacemaking efforts.
The Mafia knew where he was and reported it, but no action was taken.
There is much more to the background of this story. The history of project Gladio, the despicable CIA stay-behind project for Europe, is directly related. In fact, it was instrumental in this assassination. The CIA convinced the Red Brigades to do it, and other acts of terror, so the CIA and US would have a pretext for the military-industrial Empire. The CIA even carried out acts of terrorism directly and blamed them on so-called extremists for the same reason.
Do you still believe that 9-11 wasn't planned in the bowels of Hydra, the Leviathan, the multi-headed, self-biting, water-serpent Beast; Empire? Notice the "self-biting" nature of the Beast. The heads will bite each other, spear each other, and even kill each other.
The Beast must die.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)