In Washington, Senator Hillary Clinton was met with a hostile audience for the second year in a row in a speech at the "Take Back America" conference.
Sen. Hillary Clinton said, "The American military has done its job. Look what they accomplished. They got rid of Saddam Hussein. They gave the Iraqis a chance for free and fair elections. They gave the Iraqi government the chance to begin to demonstrate that it understood its responsibilities to make the hard political decisions necessary to give the people of Iraq a better future. So the American military has succeeded. It is the Iraqi government which has failed to make the tough decisions, which are important for their own people."
At that point, boos were heard from the crowd as Clinton supporters tried to outcheer her critics. A spokesperson for the group CodePink said Clinton's focus on the Iraqi government amounted to blaming the victim. Clinton was booed last year when she refused to support a timetable for withdrawal from Iraq.
Is she ignorant, relatively dumb, willful, some combination of those, or all three?
What was the job of the US Military? It was, and is, to make the world safe for monopolistic capitalists.
The US Military had no say in how the elections would be held. The military was completely dominated by the neocon agenda. The neocons definitely made sure that the Iraqis did not have free and fair elections. They also have never given any so-called government of Iraq its head. The Iraqis were perfectly capable of forming a relatively decent government. They tried but were thwarted in that by the neocons. The neocons wrote the ridiculous Iraqi constitution. They threw out the much more intelligent draft of the Iraqis.
The problems in Iraq mainly exist due to all the imperial pressures that have been put upon that region particularly since the inception of British Colonialism.
Hillary Clinton has stuck her finger in her mouth and then checked the wind, meaning she's being directed by pollsters who have told her that she must take her position to grab the so-called middle. It's the same method her husband used to ruin the Democratic Party. It has nothing to do with leading. It has nothing to do with educating the electorate, which is what a true leader would work to do. It is a highly self-centered method. It is an evil method.
Hillary Clinton is thus far of, by, and for the old wineskin. She cannot hold the new wine, which is the spirit of Jesus Christ and our Father in Heaven (the Holy Spirit).
Of course, the Democratic Party is working within the system that is the old wineskin as well. That's why it has never, and will never, turn.
The house is inherently divided. Jesus came to make that reality acutely obvious to the world so that ultimately the world will be purged of evil and be saved. This is why his truth brings peace but only after the serpent dies in violent and destructive death throws that kill even saints, martyring them.
We know, however, there is the resurrection of the just to come. We have faith in God who is undeniably the spirit over all things. Believe it or not, all things manifest are beholden to the spirit. It will become obvious to all — some too late for them to avoid having to pay to the last farthing in indescribable Hell.
Pray for souls to turn back to God — to righteousness and away from violence, greed, and depravity. Bless those who think of you as the enemy. Return good for evil. Live by the Golden Rule. Love God with your all. Work to bring forth the giving and sharing and cooperative world. Do not punish. Do not coerce. Do not torture. Be unselfish. Tell, and live, the truth (without hypocrisy). The prophecy will continue unfolding to the end.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)