Ordinarily, the subject matter of this chapter would be relegated to the Preface or other front matter. However, this and the next chapter are central to this ministry.
The world must receive the Gospel in every nation. Everyone must hear the true Gospel. Bibles are being produced and distributed in record numbers and in every language and in varying versions. The Internet is also spreading around the world. In addition, along with those Bibles is going out a multitude of human doctrines and interpretations of scripture that do not speak the truth about the false church and its collusion in worldly affairs. It does not speak the truth about the American Empire and the global oligarchy that controls it. It does not speak the truth about American conservatism and like philosophies and ideologies around the world.
It is vitally important that falsehoods coming out of churches, ministries, and governments and about ideologies be exposed so the people will have a clear and plain spiritual choice. On one hand, there are the priesthood and monarchy of all believers (universal, royal priesthood) forever, both temporal and eternal; all things in common; cooperation; and teaching and doing the spirit of the commandments. On the other hand are the coercive, hierarchical (dog in the manger), undemocratic churches; the capitalistic system of insatiable competition, greed, violence, and decadence; other selfish religions and governmental systems; and, teaching (paying lip-service) but not doing the commandments.
We call upon you to give editions of this work to whom you know and to strangers alike. You will be helping to further this ministry's efforts to bring forth the fruit. You will be aiding in our ability to release revised, updated, professionally edited, editions and translations of material even more readable in addition to being accessible to a larger international audience.
Professional editing, translating, and indexing, etc., is extremely expensive. Until this ministry is no longer a fledgling, it will not be able to afford such services.
We see editors, translators, indexers, and others volunteering their services over the years. Regardless, your efforts in spreading this work will be aiding in doing many, if not all, of the things discussed so far and in the remaining chapters, all consistent with the message of the Gospel. The time to start is now.
With your aid and assistance, the good news message of the kingdom can be gotten out to the entire world in every language. The false traditions can be exposed for the methods of procrastination that they are and be overcome. This, in turn, will facilitate, despite the coming tribulation no matter how far off, a worldwide movement bringing to fruition communities around the planet conducive to living in truth, love, and peace and spreading all of that further through teaching and doing the commandments (giving and sharing).
All this of course will be subjected to the greedy, violent, and depraved attempting to devour us before the end of the time of the devouring spirit comes. That is part of what is supposed to happen. It will be part of the separation process that has to happen in order for heaven to come to earth and the spirit of evil to be removed. Don't allow that spirit to put you off.
The prophecy, according to many, though is for fully one-third of the human population of the planet to survive the next huge tribulation.
And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. (Zechariah 13:8).
Now, it is for your consideration that as this is being written, about one-third of the population of the world professes Jesus. Also, about one-third of the population of the world professes to be for giving and sharing all were it not for the naysayers. Now, those two groups are not the same one-third. Some of the professors of Christ pay lip service only. Some of those who claim to be for giving and sharing have ulterior lustful reasons for claiming their position.
Was that prophecy already fulfilled? Was it referring to all the land of Israel only? Could that be a foreshadowing of the macrocosmic tribulation? How do you read the number allusions in The Bible?
The real Christians job is to get the truth out that after the tribulation those left will only be those professing in earnest both Jesus and giving and sharing all, since both of those positions are the same.
To fulfill the prophecy of salvation, followers of Jesus must not run away from doing the work of God in the here and now in spirit and in bringing forth the tangible fruits to feed the sheep and lambs. Doing so will point the right way into the future.
None of us can do it alone.
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (John 5:19).
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. (John 5:30).
Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. (John 8:28).
And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. (John 16:23).
We must help each other as Jesus helped us and as God helped Jesus and will help us. It is God's will.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)