Not Part of the Text
- Sup1 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup2 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup3 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup4 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup5 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup6 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup7 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup8 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Chapter 18, US/Israel
- Chapter 23, Cold War, War on Terrorism: Same War
- Chapter 30, US Supports Torture
- Chapter 36, Nazis and False Zionists: Racists
- Chapter 43, Serving Mammon: Conspiracy
- * Chapter 51, Den of Thieves: Money Changers
- * Chapter 54, False Flag 9-11 and More
- Chapter 60, Black Sun, No Light
- Chapter 74, Hugo Chavez
- Chapter 81, Pantheism, Polytheism, and Monotheism
- Chapter 83, Boundless Corruption, Non-existent Repentance
- Chapter 95, Hyping Terrorism
- Chapter 99, False-Christian Interests and Reaction
- * Chapter 100, The Shadow's Bidding: Assassinations and Coup d'Ã©tats
- Chapter 132, Everything is Known Forever
waterboarding | Watergate | Watergate burglars | Watergate Committee | waters, freely running | Watt, James | Wattenberg, Ben | weak nations | wealthy class | weaponized | weaponizing outer space | weapons industry | weapons inspections | weapons of mass destruction | weapons stockpiles | weapons technology | weapons tests | Webb, Gary | Weber, Max | websites | wedge issue | weeping and gnashing of teeth | we-generation | Weinberger, Caspar | Weishaupt, Adam | welfare | welfare state | welfare-service providers | Welles, Orson | Wells, H. G | Welsome, Eileen | West Bank | West Nile fever virus | West Pakistan | West Virginia | Western betrayal (of World War II Poland) | Western Hemisphere | Western Union | Western Wall | Wewelsburg Castle | Weyrich, Paul | whiskey Pete | whistle blowers | whistleblower | whistleblower protections | whistleblowers | whistle-blowing | White Anglo-Saxon Protestant | White House | White House chief of staff | White House Iraq Group | White House Plumbers | white lies | White Man | white man's burden | white people | white person | white phosphorus | white supremacist | White, George Hunter | Whi te, Robert | white-collar gangsters | white-supremacist | whitewash | whitewashed | whitewashes | whitewashing | Whitewater | whole house | whole truth | wholeness | wholeness-context | wholesome | wholesomeness | whores | wicked devices | wicked temper | wide path | wide path to hell | Wikipedia | wild birds | Wild West | wilderness | Wilderness | Wilkinson, Benjamin George | Wilkinson, James | will for victory | willful | willfulness | William & Flora Hewlett Foundation | William Lloyd Garrison | William the Bastard | William the Conqueror | William, duke of Normandy | willpower | Wilson, Joseph C | Wilson, Woodrow | win-at-all-costs | Wind (energy) | wind power | window dressing | wink and nod | Winstanley, Gerrard | winter solstice | win-win | wisdom | Wisdom | Wisdom (female mother) | witch hunts | witchcraft | witches | witness tampering | wizard | wizardry | wizards | wobbles on its axis | Wobblies | Wobbly Shop | Wohlstetter, Albert | wolf in sheep's clothing | Wolfowitz Doctrine | Wolfowitz, Paul | wolves, ravening | Woman Haters Club | womanizing | women | women's rights | women's suffrage | wonders | Wonders of the World | Woodward, Bob | Woolsey, James | word games | word-game | workable regime | Worker rights | worker safety | worker uprisings | worker's compensation | workers' compensation | workers' councils | worker-safety | worker-state cooperatives | workhouses | working conditions | Working conditions | working conscience | Working on the sabbath | working-class | workplace safety | World Bank | world government | World government | World Harvest Church | World Trade Center | World Trade Center bombing of 1993 | World Trade Organization | World War I | World War II | World War II movie | World War III | Worldwide Web | WorldCom | world-house | worldly Empire | Worldly Empire | worldly evangelicals | worldly preachers | worldly world | worldview | worship money | worship services | wounded | wrath | wrath, Man in the state of | wrath, misunderstanding | wrathful | wrathfulness | writing style | WTO | Wurmser, David | WWII | WWIII | WWIV | Wycliffe, John | Wyoming | X, Malcolm | xenophobia | xenophobic | Xiaoping, Deng | Xiuquan, Hong | yacht club | Yagoda, Genrikh | Yah | Yah is salvation | Yahoo | Yahoshua | Yahoshua Mashiyach | Yahveh | Yale | Yale University Medical School | Yang Enterprises | Yanukovich, Viktor | Yassin, Ahmed | Ye are gods | yeast | yeast of the Pharisees | Yeh | Yehoshua | yellowcake | Yellowcake Forgery | Yemen | yes men | Yeshua | Yesu | YHVH | Yiddish | Yippie | yoke | Yom Kippur | Yoo, John | You cannot blame others for your mistakes | younger brothers | younger sons | youth culture | youth leaders | youth movement | Yugoslavia | Yule-time | yuppiedom | yuppies | Yuppies | Zacchaeus | Zacharias | Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of the Congo) | Zarqawi, Abu Musab al | Zawahiri, Ayman al- | Zawahri, Ayman al- | zealot | Zealots | Zealots | Zechariah | Zen Buddhism | Zen Buddhist | Zeno | zero toleration | zero-sum | Zeus | Zimbabwe | Zimmerman, Rita | Zinn, Howard | Zion | Zion (real), state of | Zion, spiritual | Zionism | Zionism (the selfish brand) | Zionist Lobby | Zionist, militant | Zionists | zodiac | Zogby International | zombie | zoning | zoning laws | zoological | zoology | Zubaydah, Abu | Zumach, Andreas | Zwingli, Huldrych |
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)