Friday, July 14, 2006:
Knowledge is increasing. Posttraumatic stress disorder and global warming and global dimming (caused by chemtrails) are, for example, more and more becoming common knowledge.
Those on the leading edge of scientific investigation have known about these things for a long time relative to the general population. It is always the case. Right now, there are connections being made in wide-ranging fields by one or two people in each such field which connections eventually will become much more common knowledge. It's the established chronological pattern. It's obvious.
One form of knowledge directly connected to wisdom concerns how far and how well pattern recognition will be carried both in terms of understanding the past and in anticipating the future. This concerns ultimate cause and effect of negative actions and their negative consequences. This concerns the identification of what constitutes the negative stream of consciousness and action versus the positive.
We in the Real Liberal Christian Church suggest to you the following:
The dividing line is selfishness;
Selfishness is the negative force or spirit;
Fence sitting is selfish;
The ultimate positive outcome (the positive end) defines as positive the means of those who will arrive at that end;
Consistency (avoidance of hypocrisy) is required to that end; and,
The new commandment, understood by the words and deeds of Jesus, and in all its implications for the future, is the rule to realize (appreciate and achieve) that end.
It is becoming common knowledge that hardheartedness is the negative. Therefore, the excuse that people once had that they don't know any better is being reduced.
That facts and knowledge are being heightened worldwide that everyone is responsible to be this kind of thoughtful (this understanding of positive) and that everyone will be held to account in the end. This is happening even as stresses (pressures) are increasing.
In fact, the stressors, the wars, the global warming, etcetera, are what is driving the cerebral cortex to make these connections. The worse things become, the more stark the connections, the more inexcusable the negative behavior (selfishness).
Historically, traditionally, human kind has most often responded to stressors with reactions absent sufficient forethought as to the further, longest-term, negative consequences of the particular reactions. This pattern will continue increasing as global pressures mount but will increase for an ever-decreasing percentage of the total population when viewed in historical terms. This means that the awareness of the right and positive reaction that is unselfishness will be generally magnified on an ever-increasing scale as never before.
This is the Holy Spirit revealing more and more of the truth, the true reality, how things ought to be and how to bring that forth, how to manifest it. This is what Jesus came to do.
Ultimately, those who respond selfishly will be cutoff and separated away from those who respond unselfishly. This is justice. This is why it is easier for the camel to fit through the eye of the sowing needle than it is for a rich person to enter heaven, because the rich person is by virtue of his or her hoarded wealth showing him or herself to be inherently selfish.
Giving and sharing without recompense as the motivation are, in addition to avoiding the other manifestations of selfishness (evil), are the only things the rich can do to avoid being defined as selfish and being, thereby, marked for exclusion from the ultimate positive end that is the highest heaven.
The greater the unselfishness, the higher the heaven. The greater the selfishness, the lower the hell.
In everything we do, we must take all others into consideration. This is the spirit of God.
Once upon a time, people discovered oil in the ground. They experimented with it until they developed, among other things, a fuels for the internal combustion engine. Did they have the foresight to know that things would develop as they have to where that fuel is killing the planet? Some probably suspected that the greedy rush held in store some great evils. Most people though were blissfully ignorant.
What is the excuse today? Does any excuse hold as much sway as it did one hundred years ago? No. Sin is magnified when the excuse of ignorance becomes more and more transparent lying.
The same thrust holds true for all developments. The damage and harm done by selfishness is becoming more and more apparent worldwide. The cure, the opposite, that is unselfishness embedded completely in the message and exemplary life of Jesus Christ as with no other, is also becoming more and more apparent worldwide.
This acceleration is a sign that the day of reckoning is coming. How far off it is, only God in heaven knows. As Jesus said, even the Son of man in heaven doesn't know the exact hour. It is coming though.
So, who are those who, knowing full well the catastrophe of global warming and the fuel wars to come, still race around wasting fuel? Are they greater demons than the racers of just several decades ago? Yes.
This same revelatory reasoning applies to all behaviors. The more one knows, the greater is the obligation to act with consideration. The less one does this over time, as such knowledge increases, the more demonic and hardhearted is the individual and the greater evil awaits that one and the more that one is hereby warned for righteousness' sake.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)