Sunday, July 16, 2006:
The United States is a dysfunctional constitutional Empire in which the current emperor for two terms blatantly cheated to obtain both. The people with power did nothing about it. That system is not worth fighting for. Trying to patch that house so that real Christianity can flourish within is a lost cause.
Will you say the alternative is worse? Will you say that if we don't fight, kill, die, and destroy for the sake of that empire that we will live under a worse system? Will you say militant Muslims will then dominate the earth, placing all under sharia law, killing all who do not profess Allah as God? That is not the only alternative to the false system that tops America. That is only one false way among countless. There are countless better alternatives to the current American and sharia law. There is one perfect way also.
Changing the system that is America from a violent society to a peace-loving society means the current house falls and the spirits separate—dark from light.
There are those who advocate voting within the system (in an attempt to keep the irreconcilable house patched together) to change the system, to take back the system. They don't see it. As millions of people, tens of millions, hundreds of millions, and, yes, billions of people rather stop being part of the system, that system will fall. Oh, it will main people. It's doing that now. It will kill people. It's doing that now. It will lie to the people. It's doing that now. It's doing, and will continue to do, what it has been doing since the liar from the beginning; however, the souls and spirit of the people who move out of that system, in spirit and often in body, and who refuse to engage in any of those maimings, killings, and lies and who displace that system with the way of real love, peace, and truth, will be saved from the Beast that is the Empire. Many will be sacrificed, to be sure, just as Jesus was sacrificed; but, the evil system will fall and be displaced by the new earth and new heaven. Then the rest of the promises of God will continue unfolding. The miracles will continue unfolding.
As for the Muslims in the world, they have not yet converted to real Christianity en masse, because they have never heard of real Christianity. Were real Christianity to come forth, Islam would fail to win the debate in the consciences of the people.
Remember, being a real Christian doesn't mean they won't persecute your flesh. If your soul belongs to God though, they won't be able to do you any harm to your soul. The cup will pass.
It must be remembered that just because militants called themselves Christian Crusaders doesn't mean that they followed Jesus. It must also be remembered that just because many who call themselves Muslims are desirous of the real peace of Christ doesn't mean that they follow Mohammed. In fact, it can't.
Islam isn't what the majority of Muslims do. Islam is Mohammed waging wars for territory, which was the same as waging war for the sake of violent domination of his religious views over others, regardless of whether later Muslims were what is called today tolerant or not. The only way for Islam to lose political control was by the sword. They didn't just give it up without a fight.
Error is error. Mohammed was mistaken to pursue territory by the sword. Why attempt to whitewash it? No real Christian would ever whitewash the Crusades or the Inquisitions, etc. the Crusades and Inquisitions and other persecutions by Roman popes or Protestants cannot be justified ever! Neither can the Jewish treatment of the Palestinians ever be justified. They are all wrong: False Christians, Muslims, and false Zionists.
Are there wonderful people who now call themselves Muslims? Yes. The same goes for every religion. That's why one day this earth will be a new earth and there will be a new heaven together with all converts to the one path of Jesus, not because Jesus was Semitic, and he was Semitic, but because he was right. People can be Semitic and wrong. Look around.
He did it. He identified the problem and offered the only solution.
Look, Mohammed came along and insulted the Gospels. He called them doctored to the extent that error flowed from them. Now, many Muslims get up in arms and go on the rampage when they believe that Mohammed has been insulted. Meanwhile, there are self-servicing people who flatter the Muslims by conveniently wording things about the history of Islam in a way to make what Mohammed did appear not only benign but downright Messianic.
Well, war is wrong, period. It doesn't matter whether or Mohammed said it's okay or even good for you, which he said, it is still wrong.
Jesus was right, and Mohammed was wrong. If the Muslims don't like it, we aren't going to lie to make them feel better. If they want to stand with Mohammed at the end of time, we won't use any coercive means to get them to do otherwise. Will they afford us the same since we choose to stand with Jesus and not with Mohammed? If Islam is a religion of peace, then Muslims shouldn't go to war. That's how it is for Christians. Real Christians don't make war.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)