Thursday, August 31, 2006:
Even before Stalin, Russians were suffering greatly under Lenin. It is reported that many millions starved to death, something people say Lenin actually found a useful thing to get the people to stop believing in God, since God wasn't saving them from starving.
Lenin and Stalin after him, took all the farmers produce, all their seed, and all their farming equipment. Satan stripped the people and then reputedly asked the people where their God to save them is.
It is estimated that some fifty million people died under Stalinism, not including the war dead.
These things are cited by those who most hated Lenin and Stalin. The actual figures are impossible to know. They can only be guesstimated.
Regardless of the exactitude of the numbers, just as with the genocide of European Jews and others by the Nazis during World War II, many, many people starve to death. People were purged. People were sent to forced labor camps (gulags). There is no doubt about it.
It is guesstimated that some forty million people starve to death in China under Mao Zedong's Great Leap Forward, which make it the worse starvation in recorded history.
Many racists and true anti-Semites like to attack the Russian Communists as being Jews to try to convince people that being Jewish is the problem. Well, Mao was hardly Jewish. Many brutal dictators down through history were not Jews. Just because there were Jews who were Russian Communist leaders doesn't mean that all Jews are inherently unrighteous.
Not only that but some of the atrocities committed were vengeance against the Orthodox Christian church that had backed the czarist system that had kept the people in serfdom. That's not to excuse the Communists, but it is to say that the history of abuse didn't begin with the 1917 Revolution.
Mao sent everyone into the fields. When they claimed a surplus, he sent them all to make backyard steel. While they were doing that, turning out junk steel, no one was working the fields. At the same time that there was no food, there was also a severe drought. He set everyone to bring in a quota of sparrows thought to be damaging crops. When everyone had killed all the sparrows, there was a major increase in harmful insects upon which the sparrows had been feeding.
Then Mao Zedong declared a Cultural Revolution headed by the militant Red Guards. Everyone in a position of authority was attacked to one degree or another regardless of whether or not he or she had done anything against the revolution. It was an insane exercise in sheer brainwashing and power. People were tortured and murdered for nothing. The country fell further and further into disorder, naturally.
These men, Stalin and Mao, were truly godless men. They were subsequently driven to do insane things and punished their followers accordingly. They were under no dictates of conscience. They foresaw no consequences in the hereafter for their actions, since they did not believe in a hereafter. Human life was cheap. Humans had no souls in the view of Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Moa, or any other atheist Communist.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)