Monday, September 18, 2006:
The leaven or yeast of the Pharisees is the magnification or expansion of doubt in God. It is the magnification or expansion of belief in the mundane creator such as the Empire (Beast) that cannot bring forth.
The double-slit experiment is for a sign. The scientists are shown in the double-slit experiment what the Gospel says and what Jesus showed. It exposes the leaven of the Pharisees.
The scientists are to know the things (electrons, photons, etc.) by their fruits. The particles show the result of waves (plural and out of time, showing infinity) by one particle.
When the scientists doubt the infinite living being and attempt to force a viewing (record, measure) of the infinite while in their (the scientist's) spirit of selfishness, the wave's results no longer manifest. The scientists are deprived for a while (meaningfully) by reason of their approach, their methodology.
Will selfishness continue to pry? Of course it will. Will the so-called knowledge continue increasing? It will continue increasing until it destroys itself. Is looking a bad thing? It isn't a bad thing when it is in the spirit of unselfishness giving all credit to that spirit as God. Knowledge without wisdom is dangerous ignorance.
The new earth and new heaven as one is the result of no doubt in the infinite who is one and a living being before the potential of mere manifestation to our senses and artificial sensors.
If you believe your senses when a particle results in the single-dot image of waves, then do not doubt the miracle of the five loaves feeding the five thousand with twelve baskets of bread left over (mundanely and spiritually expressed as supernatural-superabundance).
This supernatural-superabundance is, and is not, the result of magical thinking. It is as magical from many human views but not from God's. God is not above God. God knows from whenst God's miracles derive, beyond our comprehension, other than in the final analysis to comprehend to accept. Jesus did that: Accepted. He took God for granted in the unselfish spirit at the same time crediting God alone for working through Jesus. It is ultimate trust and respect and worshipping the unselfish spirit.
Accepting it becomes not magical but rather God's nature for righteousness. God provides God's own whose souls cannot be killed by false prophets, Beasts, or Dragon.
Our language is reaching for God. Our language is bringing God. Our language is God. The word-meanings are in superposition contexts vis-Ã -vis each other. Do you see the quantum mechanics of language and the language of quantum mechanics as one? The language of the revelation has always been this.
Every soul will forever be beholden to God whether any soul knows it or not. We can do nothing without God. The scientists are (exist) solely by God's grace. Their view may be lacking the knowledge of God's presence or hand, but that doesn't kill any part of God who was before all and cannot be undone by humans or their constructs. God has the wave-particle ability and infinitely more.
This is mystical or esoteric talk not because it is yoked to every imagination of those claiming mystical understanding but rather because what hadn't been considered is now being considered. The mind of humanity is finding (and being found by in that sense) God, truth, reality as one.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)