Not Part of the Text
- Sup1 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup2 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup3 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup4 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup5 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup6 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup7 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup8 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Chapter 18, US/Israel
- Chapter 23, Cold War, War on Terrorism: Same War
- Chapter 30, US Supports Torture
- Chapter 36, Nazis and False Zionists: Racists
- Chapter 43, Serving Mammon: Conspiracy
- * Chapter 51, Den of Thieves: Money Changers
- * Chapter 54, False Flag 9-11 and More
- Chapter 60, Black Sun, No Light
- Chapter 74, Hugo Chavez
- Chapter 81, Pantheism, Polytheism, and Monotheism
- Chapter 83, Boundless Corruption, Non-existent Repentance
- Chapter 95, Hyping Terrorism
- Chapter 99, False-Christian Interests and Reaction
- * Chapter 100, The Shadow's Bidding: Assassinations and Coup d'Ã©tats
- Chapter 132, Everything is Known Forever
Tuesday, September 26, 2006:
We as individuals are duality. We have a twofold nature of being in existence if we believe it. If we don't believe it, we will remain stuck in a lesser state. The universe of our existence is contingent upon our belief. Our belief makes our universe open or close in either direction.
In our particularized manifestation, we are nodes and leaves to the branch to the trunk to the root to the elements and spirit.
The direction is either good or bad.
We operate within a range making ourselves either one direction or the other. We make ourselves Christ or we make ourselves Satan.
Christ and Satan exist independent of us also at the same time.
With you as an individual human soul, the rest of the souls would still exist and still be confronted with the direction to choose, which soul and souls to link with, connect with, and why.
We are a multiplicity: Manifold. We are either contradictory or not. Jesus as flesh and Christ and God is not a contradiction. Lucifer of Babylon as flesh and Satan is not a contradiction. These are contextually conditional statements. Jesus is true, as in truthful, reliable, dependable, trustworthy. Lucifer was false, the antonym of Jesus.
We are living in the dÃ©nouement of the prophecy of Jesus. He was the climax, the pivot. Things are resolving from there. Things are being made clear as they unfold from there.
There are many climaxes, many pivots, turning points, for each node, each particularization of the irreconcilable spirits that compete in this realm where each is as superimposed. Each is calling the undecided souls. One is finally peace, the other finally death.
Believe the trustworthy, and you will live. Otherwise, your soul will be tortured by the liar who torture even here and now and will torture to death even of the soul.
Which essence do you choose?
Heaven is there, independent of you as node, as a leaf on the branch of your choosing, as a galaxy of atoms in the cosmos of your beliefs. Heaven manifests for you only if you believe it. You will only believe it if you are worthy, only if you are seeking purity and are on then necessarily on the path of softheartedness and unselfishness. Hell will manifest for all others whether they believe it or not.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)