Not Part of the Text
- Sup1 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup2 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup3 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup4 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup5 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup6 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup7 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup8 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Chapter 18, US/Israel
- Chapter 23, Cold War, War on Terrorism: Same War
- Chapter 30, US Supports Torture
- Chapter 36, Nazis and False Zionists: Racists
- Chapter 43, Serving Mammon: Conspiracy
- * Chapter 51, Den of Thieves: Money Changers
- * Chapter 54, False Flag 9-11 and More
- Chapter 60, Black Sun, No Light
- Chapter 74, Hugo Chavez
- Chapter 81, Pantheism, Polytheism, and Monotheism
- Chapter 83, Boundless Corruption, Non-existent Repentance
- Chapter 95, Hyping Terrorism
- Chapter 99, False-Christian Interests and Reaction
- * Chapter 100, The Shadow's Bidding: Assassinations and Coup d'Ã©tats
- Chapter 132, Everything is Known Forever
Tuesday, September 26, 2006:
We as individuals are duality. We have a twofold nature of being in existence if we believe it. If we don't believe it, we will remain stuck in a lesser state. The universe of our existence is contingent upon our belief. Our belief makes our universe open or close in either direction.
In our particularized manifestation, we are nodes and leaves to the branch to the trunk to the root to the elements and spirit.
The direction is either good or bad.
We operate within a range making ourselves either one direction or the other. We make ourselves Christ or we make ourselves Satan.
Christ and Satan exist independent of us also at the same time.
With you as an individual human soul, the rest of the souls would still exist and still be confronted with the direction to choose, which soul and souls to link with, connect with, and why.
We are a multiplicity: Manifold. We are either contradictory or not. Jesus as flesh and Christ and God is not a contradiction. Lucifer of Babylon as flesh and Satan is not a contradiction. These are contextually conditional statements. Jesus is true, as in truthful, reliable, dependable, trustworthy. Lucifer was false, the antonym of Jesus.
We are living in the dÃ©nouement of the prophecy of Jesus. He was the climax, the pivot. Things are resolving from there. Things are being made clear as they unfold from there.
There are many climaxes, many pivots, turning points, for each node, each particularization of the irreconcilable spirits that compete in this realm where each is as superimposed. Each is calling the undecided souls. One is finally peace, the other finally death.
Believe the trustworthy, and you will live. Otherwise, your soul will be tortured by the liar who torture even here and now and will torture to death even of the soul.
Which essence do you choose?
Heaven is there, independent of you as node, as a leaf on the branch of your choosing, as a galaxy of atoms in the cosmos of your beliefs. Heaven manifests for you only if you believe it. You will only believe it if you are worthy, only if you are seeking purity and are on then necessarily on the path of softheartedness and unselfishness. Hell will manifest for all others whether they believe it or not.