Not Part of the Text
- Sup1 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup2 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup3 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup4 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup5 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup6 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup7 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup8 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Chapter 18, US/Israel
- Chapter 23, Cold War, War on Terrorism: Same War
- Chapter 30, US Supports Torture
- Chapter 36, Nazis and False Zionists: Racists
- Chapter 43, Serving Mammon: Conspiracy
- * Chapter 51, Den of Thieves: Money Changers
- * Chapter 54, False Flag 9-11 and More
- Chapter 60, Black Sun, No Light
- Chapter 74, Hugo Chavez
- Chapter 81, Pantheism, Polytheism, and Monotheism
- Chapter 83, Boundless Corruption, Non-existent Repentance
- Chapter 95, Hyping Terrorism
- Chapter 99, False-Christian Interests and Reaction
- * Chapter 100, The Shadow's Bidding: Assassinations and Coup d'Ã©tats
- Chapter 132, Everything is Known Forever
Sunday, December 10, 2006
The US food supply is already flooded with genetically modified food, especially soy and corn. These plants make their own insecticides. The scientists believe in evolution in that they believe that natural selection bred the pre-artificially genetically modified food. Natural selection selected organisms for the given environmental configuration at the time. Now scientist and more specifically their corporate compensation payers, are putting forth to the masses of people (eaters) that they, the scientists and corporations, somehow know that their radically invasive approach will not throw the environmental system into greater imbalance, thereby, causing greater disease. Now the FDA is about to okay cloned-animal flesh for human consumption.
Look, cloning animals has resulted in a number of results that are telling about the instability of the procedure. Some animal kinds live much shorter lives as a result of cloning while others may live even double the normal lifespan. Both of these situations are signs of something drastically wrong in ways that the scientist are not now picking up or may by gagged from spilling to the public just the way the tobacco scientists were gagged by the corporations about cancer and other disease states and smoking.
In addition, animals are higher on the food chain than say soybeans. The fact is, the higher you go, the greater the impact of such arrogant undertakings.
The world (land, sea, and air) is flooded with chemical and industry pollution brought to you by the greedy profit-seeking corporations. What makes you think that they aren't bringing you more of the same but in just a different form in cloned meat for you to eat, put into your body, to become your flesh, to absorb the genetic errors?
The FDA doesn't have a clue about what its doing. It's bought and paid for by the industries it supposedly regulates. It's a revolving door to the those industries. It's a racket to protect big business.
Everything coming out of these recent moves to introduce genetically engineered peanuts and wine yeast, and on and on, to add to terminator seed, is coming out of, evil, godless, self-centeredness. They want everything natural to be driven out of the market by patented so-called food, so that the whole of humanity will be left with no choice but to be locked into consumer slavery.
Many have said that the capitalists want to privatize all the fresh water on earth. We have gone further to tell you that they want to privatize all the air. They also want to privatize all the food. In fact, they have it in mind to make the growing of food by anyone other than the for-profit corporations illegal. You will need a license. You will need to pay taxes. You will need to grow only what is allowed, that is patented food. Watch! They will also seek to patent human life. Watch, and be ready for the great tribulation that you don't partake!
These ideas of theirs are frankly dumb. They are spiritually immeasurably shortsighted. It is beyond extremely premature of anyone to be saying that eating such cloned flesh is fine. Will the Hebrews say it is kosher?
We've already started to see the problems associated with the GM crops that were authorized. They just are so greedy that they cannot bring themselves to mundanely err on the side of caution.
The truth is that from the divine perspective, the science that is being done is evil. It is selfishly motivated, and no good will come of it. Whatever is done for selfish reason always will come back to haunt the perpetrator. Always! That's why the world is in such a mess.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)