Monday, December 11, 2006
Infamous US legislation:
Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798
Alien Enemies Act of 1798
An act put forth by the Federalists to arrest, imprison, or deport any male citizen of a nation at war with the United States
This is the precursor of what was done to the Japanese during WWII: The internment of anyone of Japanese descent, citizen and non-citizen, man, woman, or child, for the duration of the war.
Alien Friends Act of 1798
An act put forth by the Federalists to deport anyone suspected as a national security threat
This wasn't used.
Sedition Act of 1798
An act put forth by the Federalists making it illegal to say or write "false, scandalous and malicious" things that held the government in "contempt or disrepute"
This law was used on the political enemies of the new world order, those against the authoritarians and against the Federal Reserve of its day, the nation banking system that privatized the currency in the hands of undisclosed international banking oligarchs.
It was obviously against the spirit of the First Amendment. The Federalists, you should know, were against the Bill of Rights from the beginning. Those who are in the stream of consciousness of those Federalists today are still against the spirit of the Bill of Rights.
It must be said that the real Christian see the ambiguities within the Bill of Rights. Nevertheless, coming to God freely is a foundational tenet of real Christianity. It is fundamental. The real fundamentalist will abide by this. As you may see by looking honestly, the false Christians calling themselves conservatives and patriots are hybrid Federalists and very dangerous.
It has to come though. It will be upon the ashes of the mundane new world order that the new heaven and new earth, the divine new world order, the real new world order, will be built.
Naturalization Act of 1798
An act put forth by the Federalists that was designed to thwart immigration of those who would agree with greater egalitarianism or libertarianism;
This act extended the time for an immigrant to become a US citizen with the right to vote. It was designed to keep populists from voting, because the populist, the grassroots voters, would vote the Federalists out of office. It is ever so. It is why the Republicans under George W. Bush have pushed through so many pieces of legislation that not only hearken back to the Alien and Sedition Acts but go beyond them in given authoritarian powers to the presidency that is under the thumb of those who control the international monetary system: The bankers.
This is what is behind all the wall-building at the US borders. The war on terrorism is just a faÃ§ade, a false-flag operation, to facilitate the Federalists. Those behind the drive to the mundane new world order hope to dupe those they attack into attacking back in vengeance. That will serve their purposes of hyper militarization and martial law, all with the aim of consolidating power in the hands of those who will be put forth as riding to the rescue, only those rescued must agree to be dominated entirely, in every facet of their beingness. They must accept the mark of the beast within their hearts. They must be willing to point to the Antichrist and to say there is our savior. This the real Christian will never do, no matter what, because the fruits of the Antichrist are rotten at the core and there to be seen, clearly and plainly.
This is not to say that the states rightists are correct either. They are every bit as coercive as the Federalists.
In addition, the Bush-43 administration has sped up the process of granting citizenship to those who have signed up for the US military even though they are not citizens. The idea here is that the neocons believe that such people are much more likely to be dupes by voting as Federalists.
Remember, it was Jesus who pointed out that the gentiles are ruled by leaders who lord it over them and that the real Christians would not have such a system of leadership.
Therefore, all those who supported or support George W. Bush or any of the others working for or within the mundane new world order are failing to be real Christians. They are rather tools of the enemy of Christ.
You see, many of the libertarians, anarchists, socialists, almost have their eyes open.
Espionage Act of 1917
Sedition Act of 1918
Alien Registration Act of 1940 (the Smith Act)
Internal Security Act (also known as the Subversive Activities Control Act, McCarran Act ) of 1950 (ostensibly a Communist registration requirement, but president Harry Truman said the bill is "the greatest danger to freedom of speech, press, and assembly since the Alien and Sedition Laws of 1798.")
U.S.A. Patriot Act of 2001
Military Commissions Act of 2006
If the president takes you for nothing, there isn't anything anyone can do about it. Then, he can torture you and kill you with impunity. That's the law, unless the Supreme Court declares it unconstitutional and only then if the military will back the court over the president.
Will the new Democratic controlled Congress override the last Congress?
They'll need to override the president's veto to do it.
Will the president be afraid to use his new power, fearing a Democratic president and Congress in 2008?
A Democratic president would be wary of spending political capital granting a pardon to Bush-43 and his cronies.
Under such laws, thousands of innocent people have their human rights and civil rights violated.
The spirit within the hearts behind such legislation is the problem.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)