Not Part of the Text
- Sup1 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup2 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup3 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup4 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup5 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup6 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup7 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup8 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Chapter 18, US/Israel
- Chapter 23, Cold War, War on Terrorism: Same War
- Chapter 30, US Supports Torture
- Chapter 36, Nazis and False Zionists: Racists
- Chapter 43, Serving Mammon: Conspiracy
- * Chapter 51, Den of Thieves: Money Changers
- * Chapter 54, False Flag 9-11 and More
- Chapter 60, Black Sun, No Light
- Chapter 74, Hugo Chavez
- Chapter 81, Pantheism, Polytheism, and Monotheism
- Chapter 83, Boundless Corruption, Non-existent Repentance
- Chapter 95, Hyping Terrorism
- Chapter 99, False-Christian Interests and Reaction
- * Chapter 100, The Shadow's Bidding: Assassinations and Coup d'Ã©tats
- Chapter 132, Everything is Known Forever
Sunday, December 31, 2006
We have touched upon monotheism in discussing the name(s) of God and the meaning of the Messiah's name: "Jesus" in its Hebrew, Greek, and English forms and allusions and symbolisms.
We also stated the great and first commandment. It is understood in light of Jesus's new commandment and his consistent life, but the words of that first and highest commandment state monotheism.
Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord. (Deuteronomy 6:4 King James Version ).
Hear, O Israel; Yahveh our Elohim is one Yahveh. (Deuteronomy 6:4 Sacred Names Version ).
The Bible shows the movement of people's conceptions or understanding about the nature of God and the gods. It starts off with a more polytheistic (host of heaven attitude) then quickly discusses God in a very singular sense. It moves back and forth throughout right through the New Testament.
God is one, but all are gods who hear God. What are people to make of all of this?
Well, this is all the interplay between whole and parts and concerning the nature of unity versus divergence and what is righteous versus false.
People's approaches to these issues, this topic, the terms and concepts, etcetera, vary widely. Some people refuse to contemplate them, because they are determined in their foregone conclusions or upbringing. Others approach them very coldly, analytically, scholarly, or academically. Still others bring all their heightened emotions to the questions. That last approach is indispensable.
God is righteous unity. The only way to know what that means is to understand what Jesus was doing and feeling in going to the cross.
He was dying for the sake of the unity: The harmony of the parts to make up the whole. He did it to raise the consciousness of all to the single vision and the proper ordering (organizing) of the many. The principle is unselfishness and self-healing in the whole, the health being God.
Absolutely healthy is God. God is immortal and perfect. This is why Jesus was brought back from the death of the flesh.
Now, the problem with worshipping other deities, others of the host of heaven before it becomes the new heaven, is that it is misleading away from this unity of emotion, which misleading is unhealthy in all its senses, physically and spiritually as each is the other in the new earth and new heaven as one.
It is truly a psychological effect. The spirit, the emotions, determine the earth and heaven. God is right emotion. Wrong deities, wrong spirits, wrong emotions, wrought wrong outcomes, disharmony, disunity, ill health, and on.
This doesn't mean that spirit doesn't exist apart from mundane matter. It does. They are though interconnected in the real but not the false. Reconcile it.
Diverging away from this unity under righteousness naturally bring unrighteousness and the slippery slope into the spiraling dark and bottomless pit and outer darkness where there is great gnashing of teeth and pain and suffering, etc. It also leads to the lake of fire. Fire must be understood as purgative for souls but also annihilating for the evil spirit. If the souls and spirit won't separate, the soul goes with that spirit into eternal fire. The soul must let go and cling to the antithesis of the evil spirit, which antithesis is God.
We are the host of heaven if we will see it. Jesus saw it clearly. He knew what he was doing in the here and now. He was standing up for the real liberalism to cause it to be brought forth, and it will be. He fulfilled it.
Jesus manifested Yahveh in Psalm 82. He spoke to all of us saying how long will we continue going down the wrong paths. He spoke the truth and the other gods are left to choose. Do they become one in the spirit of righteousness, or do they disintegrate into hell? Do they devolve from gods or do they merge into God, abiding in God and God in them? Jesus was and is the divine messenger. The spirit calling for this unity is Yahveh. Yahveh is the epitome of the first and great commandment and so is the messenger of that spirit, who was abiding (living) in the spirit and in who that spirit lived: Jesus.
We come to this spirit individually, yet the spirit is collective. It is a family that is independent of closest genetic allegiance, yet it is designed to save not only distant genetic relatives but also one's closest genetic relatives. Nevertheless, it always remains a choice until really chosen, when it becomes the conscience that won't allow iniquity within any longer. Then it doesn't spew iniquity any more.
The family is then truly united in a perfect union, not just a misnomered more-perfect union.
The wrong spirits seem to rise, taking their nations with them into zeniths of worldly power. Being misdirecting though, those nations crash to the ground.
When the nations choose the unity of Jesus, then the crashing will end. This is God's plan: Right feelings always, right vibrations, right frequencies, right sound, etc.: Harmony.
A nation's religion(s) determines everything about it.
If we look the Arabs, we find that the movement to monotheism brought them to a zenith. Then, their Caliphate collapsed. The reason for the collapse is that the spirit took them only as far as the doctrines of Mohammed could accomplish in properly ordering the hearts and minds of his followers. It fell, because it allowed for the misdirecting hypocrisy of selfishness through allowing violence, wrath, and vengeance as acceptable emotions and actions.
Their god, Allah, is not in sync with El Elyon. Yahveh , manifested as Jesus, is in sync with El Elyon. More so than that, Yahveh , manifested as Jesus, is El Elyon manifested. It is through that line, through Jesus, that all the nations of the world will come to be in sync and actually, literally, the manifestation of the one God (perfect unity) in the new earth and new heaven. They will be doing only righteousness, freed from evil, living forever in perfect, that is incorruptible, health (whole, wholesome).
The whole point is righteousness that is unselfishness. Everyone will be conflated under this the only real and, therefore, correct spirit.
El Elyon is the father of everything good, real, true, eternal. Evil will not last. Make of yourselves children of God.
When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel. For the LORD's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. (Deuteronomy 32:8-9).
When El Elyon divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam [mankind], he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel ["the sons of God," according to a Dead Sea Scroll, and "the number of the angels of God," according to the Septuagint]. For the YHVH's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.
Of course, all the nations of the earth shall be the inheritance of Yahveh , but not as a god of war (a corruption and twisting of the Holy Spirit by the hardhearted), but as the one God of peace as shown by Jesus Christ who came into the world, was sent, to show it. This is the revelation unfolding.
It has to be understood in light of the life of Jesus; otherwise, the soul will remain lost forever and be extinct.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)