Sunday, January 14, 2007
Unidentified flying objects, unidentified light sources—many people love to discuss these things and others shy away or dismiss the subject out of hand.
Those who shy away or brush it off do so usually for one of two reasons in their own minds. First, there are those who are afraid of being painted with certain labels that others will use to judge them negatively. They don't want to come down on the wrong side of the issue. That is, they don't want to be embarrassed. Second, there are those who are just completely programmed by the mass, mainstream media to dismiss anything and everything that would call into question the leadership of the global capitalist oligarchs.
The Pentagon and FAA publicly dismiss everything concerning UFO's but they know better. It's all propaganda. They do what they're told for the sake of compensation.
Some UFO's are hoaxes done by amateurs and some are by people under contract to the Pentagon or CIA, etc., conduct experiments to gauge, study, predict, and manipulate public reactions.
There are also phenomena that upon close examination and investigation end up being very natural and terrestrial in origin.
However, there are many sightings that are just automatically covered up and denied by authorities and that are simply and automatically categorized as weather phenomena or optical illusions, etc., which sightings are described by their observers with details that cannot be weather phenomena or optical illusions.
Either the people are lying or they are suffering from mass, external, mind control or the objects or lights are tangible, in the common sense meaning of the term.
Now, the question arises as to source.
We discussed the foo fighters of WWII above. The human governments of the world at the time did not have the scientific or technological wherewithal to create the foo-fighter phenomena.
Human scientific and technological are certainly advancing at a rapid rate and will reach the point of being able to produce all the phenomena associated with UFO's. That however will not demonstrate that the UFO's seen before such scientific and technological advancements were not real.
The sighting at O'Hare International Airport, Chicago, Illinois, USA, on November 7, 2006, by a dozen United Airlines employees from various vantage points and not within ear shot of each other, raised the issue yet again.
What is the Real Liberal Christian Church position?
There is no doubt the there is life in the universe that is vastly more advanced than that of human beings on planet Earth. There is no doubt that that life is fully aware of human life on Earth.
The question is not whether. The questions are who, what, where, when, and why. The question is, Godly or Satanic or both? The question is, spiritual or mundanely technological or a combination.
The answer is Godly (unselfish) and Satanic (selfish), spiritual and technologic.
The questions are, how do these choose to manifest.
The sightings throughout human existence have been both symptomatic and signs ranging on an array of spectra. They are still. They are symptomatic in that they both tell about the human condition and they create it. They tell of both fractured souls and the yearning to be made whole. They create it in that the other beings in the universe are affected and react.
The beings are beings of conscience, for better or worse, for best and worst.
There is though one God above all in the entirety of existence, and that God is love.
Where does this fit in with questions of pacifism versus being saved from evil by a wrathful and violently vengeful God?
We are below God even as we are allowed by God to rise to sharing all with God. God will take us all the way in, but we never exceed God and can fall away by feeling otherwise.
Being below God and still in the long process of traveling down the narrow way, we don't know from God's full perspective where unrighteous violence and hypocrisy leave off and displacing healing begins.
We do know from God that healing cannot be unless evil is removed.
The question arises than as to what to make of otherworldly beings. How does one discern their true, their core, natures and whether or not they are sick and insane and merely sadistic and devouring for purely selfish and evil reasons or whether they are healing by rooting out, in pain and sorrow, the evil embedded in the human soul?
When the Lord comes again form the LORD to save the children of the LORD from evil, the healing of the children of the LORD will be as the healing performed by the LORD through Jesus Christ, our brother. For those who are the children of iniquity, who will have refused to accept the right path, they will cling to evil and feel the pain and suffering that necessarily accompanies such clinging when evil is removed from the earth. They won't let go. Evil won't let go.
The difference between human beings attempting this in advance is that human beings in evil root out some evil without avoiding error. They use such euphemistic terms as "collateral damage" and "acceptable losses."
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)