Not Part of the Text
- Sup1 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup2 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup3 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup4 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup5 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup6 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup7 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup8 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Chapter 18, US/Israel
- Chapter 23, Cold War, War on Terrorism: Same War
- Chapter 30, US Supports Torture
- Chapter 36, Nazis and False Zionists: Racists
- Chapter 43, Serving Mammon: Conspiracy
- * Chapter 51, Den of Thieves: Money Changers
- * Chapter 54, False Flag 9-11 and More
- Chapter 60, Black Sun, No Light
- Chapter 74, Hugo Chavez
- Chapter 81, Pantheism, Polytheism, and Monotheism
- Chapter 83, Boundless Corruption, Non-existent Repentance
- Chapter 95, Hyping Terrorism
- Chapter 99, False-Christian Interests and Reaction
- * Chapter 100, The Shadow's Bidding: Assassinations and Coup d'Ã©tats
- Chapter 132, Everything is Known Forever
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
The capitalist approach works at cross-purposes. The auto industry wants government subsidies to bring forth pollution free, non-toxic personal transportation. What was the incentive for going to the Moon? Was it commercial? Where does cooperation leave off and competition begin? What's best? Why do people need to be personally enriched over and above others to be incentivized (motivated)? Why aren't people motivated completely altruistically?
When all the people are completely motivated altruistically, then the level of cooperation will be such that the gates of heaven will open and the gates of hell will close.
The automakers ought to come together in the spirit of open development, giving and sharing all in the sole spirit of cooperation for the sake of humanity and the planet and for not at all in the spirit of personally enrichment over and above others. Were they to do that, God would bless their effort, and their effort would be a blessing to humanity. This would require the executives and shareholders turning all to the good and away from selfishness.
It is the only way to begin to correct the course to head away from environmental desolation.
This applies in all walks of life and to every organizational endeavor.
The spirit of capitalism, the spirit of personal enrichment over and above, and at the direct expense of, others is the cause of all that ails humanity. It is the curse. It's opposite is the blessing.
The degree to which individual humans and nations and humanity turn toward the path of real blessing is what the future holds in store.
If you don't believe that gasses trap heat in the atmosphere, you don't understand the planet Venus.
Venus has an extremely thick atmosphere, which consists mainly of carbon dioxide and a small amount of nitrogen. The pressure at the planet's surface is about 90 times that at Earth's surface—a pressure equivalent to that at a depth of 1 kilometer under Earth's oceans. The enormously CO2-rich atmosphere generates a strong greenhouse effect that raises the surface temperature to over 400 Â°C. This makes Venus' surface hotter than Mercury's, even though Venus is nearly twice as distant from the Sun and receives only 25% of the solar irradiance.
Cloud structure in Venus' atmosphere, revealed by ultraviolet observations
Studies have suggested that several billion years ago Venus' atmosphere was much more like Earth's than it is now, and that there were probably substantial quantities of liquid water on the surface, but a runaway greenhouse effect was caused by the evaporation of that original water, which generated a critical level of greenhouse gases in its atmosphere. Venus is thus an extreme example of climate change, making it a useful tool in climate change studies.
The greenhouse effect on Venus was widely known back in the late 1960's when the environmental movement took off. It has been nearly forty years since the first Earth Day, when the excuses really started running out very fast. The time was then to radically transform the whole of society to environmentalism.
What happened instead? Led by the top capitalists, huge corporations continued raping and polluting the planet. Have they seen the light yet?
Svante Arrhenius was talking about it in 1896.
Gilbert Plass raised it in 1956.
The Mariner 2 probe in 1962 showed that the surface temperature of Venus was at least 425Â°C. In 1979 and the World Meteorological Organization said that humanity was causing global warming.
Who spent millions of dollars to try to convince the people that environmentalism was for kooks? The capitalists who make the most money off the dirtiest industries is the answer.
They knew what they were doing. What to they owe the people and the planet and God? What will it take for them to atone? How much must they do to make up for it? What must they give back?
George W. Bush is being their mouthpiece working the people psychologically to get them not to expect the corporations to undergo atonement. We don't buy it. We aren't buying what George is peddling. Those companies ought to, must, turn to God or else for them. There is no other way.
During the presidency of George W. Bush, the US has slipped backwards in all areas. Why do the people have him as their shepherd?
Well, he is a reflection of the aggregate condition of the hearts of the people. For the people to have a good shepherd, they must have good hearts, unselfish hearts.
The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) under George W. Bush has been closing EPA libraries and destroying records. Naturally, they are doing this to protect cronies as favors for the revolving door.
And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.
Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.
So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my lord?
And he said, An hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.
Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write fourscore.
And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.
And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.
He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?
No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. (Luke 16:1-13).
The last paragraph is the operative paragraph, because to serve mammon, to doctor the bills so you'll be accepted by the thieves, is to end up in the eternal habitations of hell. To doctor the bills is to be unfaithful to God. It is to renege without just cause.
That is exactly what is going on at the EPA under George W. Bush. They are lessening the evidence of the crime so that they may be received into the houses of the criminals. They fail at faithfulness and righteousness, so they are doing what will ensure that they are received into the everlasting habitations of the iniquitous who will abode with them in hellfire if they don't fully repent and atone now that they've heard the truth.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)