Not Part of the Text
- Sup1 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup2 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup3 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup4 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup5 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup6 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup7 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup8 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Chapter 18, US/Israel
- Chapter 23, Cold War, War on Terrorism: Same War
- Chapter 30, US Supports Torture
- Chapter 36, Nazis and False Zionists: Racists
- Chapter 43, Serving Mammon: Conspiracy
- * Chapter 51, Den of Thieves: Money Changers
- * Chapter 54, False Flag 9-11 and More
- Chapter 60, Black Sun, No Light
- Chapter 74, Hugo Chavez
- Chapter 81, Pantheism, Polytheism, and Monotheism
- Chapter 83, Boundless Corruption, Non-existent Repentance
- Chapter 95, Hyping Terrorism
- Chapter 99, False-Christian Interests and Reaction
- * Chapter 100, The Shadow's Bidding: Assassinations and Coup d'Ã©tats
- Chapter 132, Everything is Known Forever
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Some actor, Isaiah Washington, on a TV show, "Grey's Anatomy," called some other actor, who is openly homosexual, a faggot. Faggot is US slang for homosexual. The actor who used the word has been forced into psychological treatment to desensitize him to homosexuality so that he may keep his job with the TV show. The homosexuals were calling for him to be fired.
Now, remember that homosexuals call themselves "girl," "queen," "queer," and any other number of things. According to the political-correctness police, the mental attitude of the person using the term at the time determines whether or not the person will be singled out by the thought police for coercive correction, which isn't really correction at all but rather further perverting.
The homosexuals have been all up in arms about having been discriminated against; yet, they do not protect the rights of those who disagree with them. They seek rather to use the violently coercive power of the secular state to persecute the righteous who are advocates of the strait way.
This is not an endorsement of all things Isaiah Washington. We don't know him other than that he is obviously caving in for the sake of his bank account.
Our main post on the subject: "Homosexuals: What they ignore