Not Part of the Text
- Sup1 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup2 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup3 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup4 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup5 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup6 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup7 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Sup8 No Such Thing Conservative-Republican Christian
- Chapter 18, US/Israel
- Chapter 23, Cold War, War on Terrorism: Same War
- Chapter 30, US Supports Torture
- Chapter 36, Nazis and False Zionists: Racists
- Chapter 43, Serving Mammon: Conspiracy
- * Chapter 51, Den of Thieves: Money Changers
- * Chapter 54, False Flag 9-11 and More
- Chapter 60, Black Sun, No Light
- Chapter 74, Hugo Chavez
- Chapter 81, Pantheism, Polytheism, and Monotheism
- Chapter 83, Boundless Corruption, Non-existent Repentance
- Chapter 95, Hyping Terrorism
- Chapter 99, False-Christian Interests and Reaction
- * Chapter 100, The Shadow's Bidding: Assassinations and Coup d'Ã©tats
- Chapter 132, Everything is Known Forever
 "Radiological Society of North America Presents: Violent Video Games Leave Teenagers Emotionally Aroused." Radiological Society of North America. PRNewswire. November 28, 2006. http://sev.prnewswire.com/health-care-hospitals/20061128/CGTU00328112006-1.html. (lasted accessed: Friday, December 01, 2006).
 Greg Palast. "Top Hurricane Expert Says Officials Threatened His Job Over Pre-Katrina Warnings." A transcript. DemocracyNow.org. August 28, 2006. http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/28/1342209
 Ben Fenton. "Britons see US as vulgar empire builder." The Telegraph. July 3, 2006.
 "Churches in UK challenge gay adoption." CBC News. January 24, 2007. http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2007/01/24/church-adoption-070124.html. (last accessed: Wednesday, January 24, 2007).
 Andrew Grice and Ben Russell. "Blair urged to speed up gay adoption reforms." The Independent. January 26, 2007. . (last accessed: Thursday, January 25, 2007).
 "Adopt? We were 'too idealistic'." telegraph.co.uk. January 25, 2007. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/portal/main.jhtml;jsessionid=GM1EGJRZVEAJ5QFIQMFCFF4AVCBQYIV0?xml=/portal/2007/01/25/ftadopt125.xml. (last accessed: Tuesday, January 30, 2007).
 Peter Hitchens. Stealing Your Freedom, a video. BBC Channel4 "Dispatches." . (last accessed: Monday, December 04, 2006).
 Greg Palast. Bush Family Fortunes, a video. August 31, 2006. . (last accessed: Sunday, December 03, 2006).
 Benedict Carey. "Fewer Cases of Stress Seen in Vietnam Vets." New York Times. August 17, 2006. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/17/science/17cnd-psych.html?hp&ex=1155873600&en=5c62bd72417b8ff2&ei=5094&partner=homepage
 Anne Usher. "Experts: Iraq vets wrongly diagnosed: 'Personality disorder' assessment allows for quick honorable discharge but tags veterans with a label that is hard to remove." Austin American-Statesman. December 24, 2006. and http://fairuse.100webcustomers.com/fairenough/aas0.html. (last accessed: Wednesday, December 27, 2006).
 Shahid Raza Burney. "India Bans Arab TV Channels Under Pressure From Israel." Arab News. August 6, 2006. http://www.arabnews.com/?page=4§ion=0&article=75907&d=6&m=8&y=2006
 David J. Lynch. "Nuclear program a source of pride for Iranians." USA Today. Aug 28, 2006. http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-08-28-iran-cover_x.htm
 Merav Yudilovitch. "Apocalypse near." Interview with Noam Chomsky. Ynetnews. August 4, 2006.
 James D. Besser. "Furor Over Carter's South Africa Analogy: Before its release, ex-president's [former President's] book evoking Mideast apartheid could harm Democrats' Jewish support." The Jewish Week. October 20, 2006. http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/newscontent.php3?artid=13147&print=yes. (accessed: Sunday, October 22, 2006).
 "Study: 40% of Israeli Settlements Built on Private Palestinian Land." Headlines for November 21, 2006. D emocracyNow.org. http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/11/21/1518240. November 21, 2006. (last accessed: Tuesday, November 28, 2006).
 "Headlines for August 7, 2006." DemocracyNow.org. August 7, 2006. http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/07/1436212
 Leslie Wayne. "U.S. arms sales overseas double." The New York Times. Reprinted in the International Herald Tribune. November 10, 2006. http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/10/yourmoney/military.php. (accessed: Wednesday, November 15, 2006).
 Congressional Record: July 24, 2003 (Senate). Page S9887-S9888. JOINT INTELLIGENCE REPORT POST-9/11. Mr. GRAHAM of Florida. http://www.fas.org/irp/congress/2003_cr/s072403.html.
 Sibel Edmonds. "The Highjacking of a Nation." National Security Whistleblowers Coalition.
Part I: "The Foreign Agent Factor" November 15, 2006. http://nswbc.org/Op%20Ed/Op-ed-Part1-Nov15-06.htm.
Part II: "The Auctioning of Former Statesmen & Dime a Dozen Generals." November 29, 2006. http://nswbc.org/Op%20Ed/Part2-FNL-Nov29-06.htm.
(last accessed: Thursday, November 30, 2006).
 Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land: U.S. Media & the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, a video. Media Education Foundation. 2004. http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article14055.htm. "Peace, Propaganda, and the Promised Land: Documentary Examines US Media Coverage of the Israeli Palestinian Conflict." DemocracyNow.org. August 03, 2006. http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/03/1351216
 Michael R. Gordon, Mark Mazzetti and Thom Shanker. "Insurgency in Iraq gains strength." New York Times. August 17, 2006. Reprinted in the San Jose Mercury News. http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/world/15293744.htm
 "MP wants Israeli youth to learn ethnic cleansing." Agence France Presse. January 9, 2007. http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=10&categ_id=2&article_id=78339#. (last accessed: Thursday, January 11, 2007).
 "Cheering Movers and Art Student Spies: Was Israel Tracking the Hijackers Before the 9/11 Attacks?"DemocracyNow.org. February 8, 2007. http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/02/08/1610254. (last accessed: Thursday, February 08, 2007).
 Michael Rivero. "THE ISRAELI SPY RING SCANDAL: The Story That Will Not Go Away." . (accessed: Sunday, November 05, 2006).
 "VIDEO: Massacre of Palestinian Women and Children: Israel's "Cloud of Autumn" Massacre in Gaza." Global Research. November 10, 2006. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=20061110&articleId=3798. (accessed: Saturday, November 11, 2006).
 "15 Nov. 06: A woman killed and a man seriously hurt in Qassam strike in Sderot." B'Tselem. November 15, 2006. http://www.btselem.org/english/israeli_Civilians/20061115.asp. (accessed: Wednesday, November 15, 2006).
 George Monbiot. "Cluster bombs: the hypocrite's arms of choice." Ya Libnan. November 11, 2006. . (accessed: Saturday, November 11, 2006).
 "One State or Two? Rashid Khalidi & Ali Abunimah on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict." DemocracyNow.org. November 28, 2006. http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/11/28/1454248. (last accessed: Wednesday, November 29, 2006).
 Ayman al Zawahiri - Hot Issues, a video. As Sahab (the video arm of al Qaeda). One hour, sixteen minutes. September 29, 2006. . (last accessed: Thursday, December 21, 2006).
 "Zawahri urges Muslims to step up resistance against the US." Associated Press. Indian Express. September 12, 2006. . (last accessed: Thursday, December 21, 2006).
 "Kroll, Inc." SourceWatch. .. (last accessed: Wednesday, January 03, 2007).
 Jerry Mazza. "Answering the mail re: Greenberg & AIG." Online Journal. October 9, 2006. http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_1291.shtml. (last accessed: Wednesday, January 03, 2007).
 "Kroll pulls security team out of Iraq." New York Business.com. November 1, 2006. http://www.newyorkbusiness.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061101/FREE/61101008/1048/newsletter01. (last accessed: Wednesday, January 03, 2007).
 The following article is admittedly based upon the "Democratic Underground Demopedia reports in Who Killed John O'Neill." The Democratic Underground Demopedia and the producers of "Who Killed John O'Neill" also admit that many of their piece to the puzzle are speculative. The whole network and the events require fact checking. There is enough evidence of a cover-up to merit that fact checking. They are leads for investigation.
Jerry Mazza. "9/11 and the Greenberg Familia." Online Journal. September 29, 2006. http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_1261.shtml. (last accessed: Wednesday, January 03, 2007).
 Who Killed John O'Neill, a video documentary/art film (9-11 truth). [This video starts out extremely slowing. Have likewise extreme patience if you decide to view it. It builds up to a very fast pace. It is a representation of the various voices of the conscience and their impact upon arriving at truth and course of action.]. (last accessed: Wednesday, January 03, 2007). See also:http://demopedia.democraticunderground.com/index.php/Who_Killed_John_O'Neill. (last accessed: Wednesday, January 03, 2007).
 Oded Tira (Israeli brigadier general). "What to do with Iran?: We must coordinate independent strike with US, prepare for Iranian response." Ynetnews.com. December 30, 2006. . (last accessed: Sunday, December 31, 2006).
 James D. Besser, "Gen. Clark's Controversy." The Jewish Weekly. January 12, 2007. http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/newscontent.php3?artid=13527. (last accessed: Thursday, January 11, 2007).
 "Poll: Jewish students believe Arabs are uneducated, uncivilized, violent." israel today Magazine. January 10, 2007. http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=11070. (last accessed: Thursday, January 11, 2007).
 Nick Turse and Deborah Nelson. "Civilian Killings Went Unpunished: Declassified papers show U.S. atrocities went far beyond My Lai." Los Angeles Times. August 6, 2006. http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-vietnam6aug06,0,2932312,full.story?coll=la-home-headlines
 Julian Borger. "Neocons turn on Bush for incompetence over Iraq war." The Guardian. November 4, 2006. http://www.guardian.co.uk/midterms2006/story/0,,1939472,00.html. (accessed: Sunday, November 05, 2006).
 Robert Tracinski. "Iran's Strategy Is Crudely Obvious—So Why Can't We Fight It?"RealClearPolitics.com. August 01, 2006. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2006/08/irans_strategy_is_crudely_obvi.html
 "C.I.A. Contractor Goes to Trial in Abuse Case." The New York Times citing The Associated Press. August 8, 2006. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/08/us/08abuse.html?_r=1&ref=asia&oref=slogin
(continued...click the next page number below)...continues... Click next page number below. [If you would like to see the full text on one page (helps with searching for text on the page), use the "No-Graphics Print Version".]
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)