Alan Greenspan has taken cover behind the Iraq War being first and foremost about oil. He has taken cover behind pointing at George W. Bush for reckless deficit spending. At the same time, he's been claiming that had the U.S. not gone into Iraq and overthrown Saddam Hussein, oil prices would be much higher right now than they are ($130 per barrel or even more compared with the current $80). It's a sideways justification for the war. The masses wouldn't have understood the Machiavellian decision that had to be taken to capture the prize for the sake of the living standard of the upper-middle class in America (more SUV's than drivers in the house and all the rest of the excess).
He is claiming that he was unaware until late 2005 of the effects that extremely low interest rates and shady lending practices would have in the longer term. Well, he was aware long before the whole subprime business started. He knows all about the boom-and-bust business cycle and how to make it happen with interest rates, as the insiders want so they won't be speculating but will rather always be out front of those who are unaware as outsiders. They use the cycle. They cause the cycle. They want a boom, so they ease credit. They then want to sweep up the money from the lower classes, so they cause a bust or (pop the bubble as it were). They are always aware ahead of the mass market. They are always positioned to buy low and sell high. If not, they are sure to have the government do a bailout with tax dollars from the lower and middle classes. That's part of the overall strategy. They just cut social-services and infrastructure spending even more and open those areas up to privatization. Remember, Greenspan is a laissez faire capitalist. He's a state libertarian, as Milton Friedman was a state libertarian. The only thing their state is for is to enforce with deadly violence this system of, by, and for the rich.
Those inside the Federal Reserve and their closest network of top private bankers know what is going to happen before the decisions are made public. They plan it. They position themselves using their private computer models to predict market reactions that are simultaneously manipulated through corporate media, marketing, advertising, public relations, propaganda, and the like, for effect.
The question isn't whether or not this goes on. Only the fine details are hidden from even the discerning but relatively irregular or infrequent observer. Think about what God and the watchers know.
They see how the banking houses/families in Europe hated the American scrip that they, those bankers, weren't able to control. The American colonies were able to grow without those bankers getting their first cut. Ever since that time, the process has been steadily unfolded where those families would take back control of the world's economy. They systematically ruined the American system that had come into being as a direct result of people escaping the old world to the new. Those families sent their agents here to infiltrate and change the direction of the American system. They ploughed money into the takeover, creating their central private bank (Federal Reserve) and creating the Federal Income Tax. They looted the gold of America, and now they are in the process of globalization or corporatization of the world. Remember, they own the most controlling corporations: The Central Banks. They privately control the currencies of the world. The U.S. dollar doesn't belong to the American people. The U.S. dollar belongs to the shareholders behind the Federal Reserve. Those shareholders are international financiers.
That's not racist, coded terminology for "Jews" by the way. Many Jews are adamantly opposed to the system of the world bankers. It is a fact though that the antichrist mentality is incarnate in these world bankers. If you're against their system, you may be for Jesus. If you're for that system though, you definitely aren't for Jesus. The Talmudists definitely aren't for Jesus, though some may be opposed to usury and for the right reason.
Don't let the Jewish Anti-Defamation League obfuscate behind sweeping pronouncements painting anti-banking as anti-Jacob and his blood descendants. It's a deception to change the subjects at hand, which are blood-sucking usury and private currency and the rest and regardless of who's behind it. It's inherently evil no matter what house is doing it, Jewish or otherwise.
Now therefore, the answer certainly isn't in higher interest rates or lower interest rates. The answer doesn't lie in lending or borrowing at any interest rate. Think about it. If there were no banks or lenders at interest, if there were no dollars required to eat and live under a roof, etc., and if all people had to do is be unselfish out of love for each other and the whole, all serving each and all, then all these manufactured economic crises and shocks would eventually vanish. That's the vision of the New Earth and New Heaven in the Gospel message.
The current move by the Fed cutting the discount rate 50 basis points is calculated to avert the call for dismantling the Federal Reserve System. It is for a wobbly so-called soft landing (really just more of the ruse; postponing and distracting) with the aim still being to move the center of world economic power out of the U.S. and into the hands of corporate globalizers less and less beholden to legislative oversight and more and more as described by David Rockefeller, the unaccountable rulers of the world. After all, there are still Americans who have the rebellious streak in them.
Remember, America was founded on rebellion and revolution, albeit not truly a populist revolution but rather for the sake of the budding American aristocracy.
The only way out is out. The only way is to plough earnings and savings into a debt-free Commons in which currency is not required to live, work, or make and grow things for each other, etc. That's the plan of the Real Liberal Christian Church. That's the Church's Christian Commons Project. Picture it. The people, members, would control under the conscience of righteousness who is God. It's what Jesus wants to see.
(See also: Aotearoa: a wider perspective)
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)