Israel, before it was Israel, when it was Abram and Abraham, fought what it saw as grave iniquity. It was victimized in Egypt under slavery for hundreds of years. It then perpetrated harm against those it saw as gravely iniquitous. It was then victimized by the Assyrians. Then it was victimized by the Babylonians. Then it was victimized by the Greeks. Then it was victimized by the Romans. Then it was victimized by the Germans. Now it is victimizing the Arabs (Muslims and Christians) in what was originally the land called Canaan. There were many smaller wars, victimizations of Israelites by others and non-Israelites by Israelites (termed Jews today), and perpetrations of Jews by others and non-Jews by Jews throughout this whole time.
It is common knowledge that victims often (most often) grow up to be perpetrators. It is that cycle that must be overcome by each individual if the entire cycle is to end humanity-wide.
What has happened about Israel is that partially out of sympathy and empathy for the victimized and suffering of the Hebrews down through the ages and most recently at the hands of the Nazis, the Jews have been hugely assisted in setting up a state and doing things to others that would be very nearly roundly denounced in America were it done by any other ethnic group in the world.
The American political-socialization process indoctrinates Americans to loathe the atrocities of the Nazis and state-capitalist Bolsheviks while turning a blind eye to American atrocities at home against the American Indians, in Latin America, and around the world in the Philippines and Vietnam and elsewhere and in assisting brutal dictatorships whenever the unbridled capitalists saw it to their selfish advantage. That political-socialization process also indoctrinates Americans to turn a blind eye to the blatant wrong-doing of those calling themselves Zionists.
The reason this has happened is because certain Jews and certain Anglo-Saxon-Americans have formed a corrosive symbiotic relationship (completely self-centered on the part of both symbionts). The Jews want protection as they go about creating their Jewish Empire in the area called Greater Israel outlined in the Old Testament as running from the Nile to the Euphrates. The Anglo-Saxons (with others in toe) use Israel as a forwardly deployed part of the greater Anglo-Saxon dominated Empire (Anglo-American Empire). In other words, the greed of certain Anglo-Saxons (evil's victims and perpetrators themselves) is so great that it overshadows the revulsion other Anglo-Saxons and others have toward perpetration.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)