Anglican Archbishop Desmond Tutu has been barred from speaking at the University of St. Thomas in Minnesota. According to, "Julie Swiler, public affairs director for the Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas, told the Minneapolis Star-Tribune that Tutu's remarks were 'offensive and hurtful to Jews.'"
The Jewish Lobby hates that Tutu spoke the following truth:
"People are scared in this country [the U.S.], to say wrong is wrong because the Jewish lobby is powerful - very powerful. Well, so what? For goodness sake, this is God's world! We live in a moral universe. The apartheid government was very powerful, but today it no longer exists. Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Pinochet, Milosevic, and Idi Amin were all powerful, but in the end they bit the dust".
Look, we don't agree with everything Desmond Tutu says, but anyone who calls Desmond Tutu an anti-Semite is making a major fool of himself.
Anyway, what certain lying fascists in Israel are doing to the Palestinians is offensive and hurtful far beyond any offense or pain some minority of Jews in Minnesota might experience at being told the truth by Desmond Tutu. Too bad if the truth hurts. It wouldn't hurt if you loved it. It would purge you of your sinful, selfish, egotistical spirit.
The days of whining are coming to an end. Cut your whining. Your fellow Jews are being despicable in Israel and the occupied territories or more correctly terror-tories. Your fellow Jews have their boot heals on the backs of the necks of defenseless women and children. Those fascists make God sick. They aren't God's chosen. God doesn't choose fascists. What's the matter with you?
Everybody goes around saying how smart the Jews are. Well, then tell the fascists in Israel to act like they are smart instead of being as dumb as door nails.
Do you think it's smart getting everyone pointing at you saying you're the most hypocritical people on the planet. That's what people are thinking about the false-Zionist fascists and the so-called conservative-Republican Christian-Zionists. They aren't beginning to say it in mass because there's no truth to it.
If they don't like hearing it, let them stop doing what's causing it. Stop lying like a sieve. Stop acting the way the White Supremacists in South Africa acted. Stop acting the way Hitler acted. Oh sure, the Palestinians aren't yet in a death camp on a par with what the Nazis created, but they sure aren't living fair lives. The fascists in Israel are totally unjust.
St. Thomas professor Marv Davidov said: "As a Jew who experienced real anti-Semitism as a child, I'm deeply disturbed that a man like Tutu could be labeled anti-Semitic and silenced like this. I deeply resent the Israeli lobby trying to silence any criticism of its policy. It does a great disservice to Israel and to all Jews."
Now, the professor might not go as far as we go in calling a spade a spade, but the professor is absolutely right in seeing that this obfuscation and censorship is backfiring completely. The people aren't stupid. They know what's going on in Gaza and the West Bank. They know the land has been illegally settled. They know the people have been pushed off their ancestral lands. They know that bullying, sadistic, greedy, thieving, lying Israelis have bulldozed countless homes and countless olive trees and worked hard to beat down and humiliate every Palestinian no matter how decent any Palestinian may be, and there are very decent Palestinians.
Listen, that kind of behavior on the part of those fascist Zionists can go straight to hell where it belongs. Those who don't stop and repent will not find themselves in heaven. Heaven is not reserved for those who do such iniquity.
So as parents rightly rebuke rebellious children, "knock it off." If you don't, there will be no sparing you from Satan's hands.
They also know that there are plenty of Jews including in Israel who totally and rightly disagree with what the fascists are saying and doing but they too are oppressed and suppressed by Big Brother.
Well, hiding behind the Jewish holocaust isn't working anymore. The Jews are having their pass taken away. It doesn't matter how much money some Jews have, and we know amassing for self is one of the curses Satan has put on the hearts of many Jews. It won't save them. The only thing that will save anyone is repenting.
Wake up! Stop being evil.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)