Knowing in advance that one will be killing innocent people constitutes premeditated murder. The United States is guilty of premeditated murder. It has premeditatedly murdered untold millions over its history. It has recently knowingly murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis and Afghanis and others right along with the iniquitous. All unrepentant murderers go to hell. The United States is going to hell. All murderers who claim to repent but do it again go deeper in hell. It doesn't matter which human beings say it is all right to murder. It doesn't matter that the United States government says it is all right. It isn't all right, ever.
George W. Bush and Dick Cheney and all those who pushed for war and continue to push for war are being devils. They are all going to hell if they don't repent. They aren't repentant. Everyone who kills by order of George W. Bush or any President is going to hell with that one. All those who support them are going to hell. Everyone who says "support the troops," meaning support their mission to murder, is going to hell. Everyone who votes to fund the murderers is going to hell. Everyone researching, designing, engineering, making, selling, or trading weapons for war and violence against humanity is going to hell. All the neoconservatives are going to hell. Everyone in the military who knows better and doesn't stop is going to hell. The Green Zone won't protect them.
Only those who stop, turn, and repent may escape damnation.
This also goes for greed. It also goes for sexual harm. It also goes for all the other worldly nations, including Israel. Only innocent individuals and the spiritual Christian nation will escape.
Is this unpatriotic (as if its not love of the people)? Do you know who really doesn't love the people? The ones who won't tell them they're headed for hell are the ones who don't love them. I'll tell you who hates the people. Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly and their ilk hate the people. They love money, not the people. However, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama don't love the people either.
Do you know who loves the people? Jesus does. He loved them and loves them. Do you know who the people are? Those who have really heard and really love Jesus are the people. Do you know how you can tell who they are? They help bring forth with everything they can bring to bear. That's the truth, and you know it.
This and the last post are directly tied together. Be sure to read both. Read our site until you really understand the language of the revelation.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)