Who is behind the recent student protests and riots in Venezuela? How many of the students are from upper- and upper-middle class backgrounds? How much money are they receiving from corporations and capitalist governments that have supported repressive, fascist regimes in Venezuela and around the world in general?
The protesters have a mixed message. They complained primarily about Chavez being allowed to run indefinitely for President of Venezuela. Term limits are often seen as an aid to preventing an incumbent from gaining too much power that can become insurmountable if abused. Chavez insists he's not about gaining such personal power for self but seeks only the benefit of the people. He maintains that he is remaining an egalitarian populist.
There are other aspects to the upcoming referendum against which the students were protesting and rioting with the not-so clandestine support of Chavez and egalitarian-populism haters, especially the Bush administration.
The Venezuelan government would gain control over its own Central Bank. The Real Liberal Christian Church has stated repeatedly on our website that the world bankers, private bankers, usurers, have used the privatization of national currencies through the privatization of national central banks as their primary means of debauching whole nations, including the United States of America.
The Federal Reserve System is not federal and there are no proven or audited reserves. It was put into place as the result of a foreign scheme to bring the United States back under the power of the international financial cartel, the global plutocrats. Hugo Chavez is working to break the stranglehold of the undemocratic, evil plutocracy. Hugo Chavez is also working to break that stranglehold via local workers' cooperatives.
The plutocrats though don't address those aspects but rather seek to put pressure on Chavez so their prophecies of greater control by Chavez to ward them off will be fulfilled. They prophesy that Chavez is really a dictator in the making by Chavez's own design and desire.
This puts Chavez in an awkward position created by the greedy, violent, depraved plutocrats who not-so-secretly rule the world. Do a search on our site for "David Rockefeller" for instance. Their conspiracy is well documented and unmistakable. They are so arrogant and confident of the people's utter stupidity that they don't even hide their evil designs.
Chavez, in anticipation of a huge U.S. push to drive him out so the plutocrats may have free reign to rape the people and the land, is putting in place various laws that will allow him to use extraordinary measures to meet extraordinary efforts by the plutocrats, which they will use once they are able to turn their attention toward Venezuela, after they've severely weakened and brought the Middle East to heel.
Those plans of Chavez are defined by the evil worldly oligarchs as pre-dictatorial measures. Well, of course they could certainly be abused, but one must look at Chavez and his love of Simon Bolivar and what Bolivar stood for versus the neoliberals of the Washington Consensus, who are completely selfish deceivers who have never brought forth and never will. Their kind has had since the first Empire to bring forth. They've never done it. All they've brought forth are lies on top of lies. That's all they do.
Can the plutocrats corner Chavez and get him to react as he shouldn't? Yes. Who will have the greater evil in that case? The answer is that those plutocrats and oligarchs of course and as always. Follow the money is right. It always leads to the most responsible for evil. If they have the most of it, they maneuver until they get more and more power and control to get it.
The real evil power though has the monetary system locked up. Only the Christian Commons will break it. Only that radical change will bear the beginnings of the eternal fruit God wants to see from worthy souls.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)