I don't watch TV or go to the movies at all, and I rarely read the entertainment section of the news. Religious news is so full of extraneous material that I don't dig into it very far. It would be way too time-consuming. Therefore, I only today ran into something about the movie "The Golden Compass" that was released on December 7, 2007. There have been ads for it and a few article-links about it, but those link-headlines didn't indicate any controversy. Now we find that "The Golden Compass" is embroiled in controversy. It is based upon a book by a determined atheist with the agenda of killing God in the minds of youth. A quick overview is available here. Well, what's new?
Secular Humanists from the Beginning
Secular humanists have been doing that (confusedly shaking their fists at God) since Nimrod and before. It's the whole basis of the story of the Tower of Babel. It's been going on for many thousands of years, even since the serpent from the beginning.
Human Brain is a Transceiver
Look, there are people who just don't have the brain matter to receive God. They were predisposed not to have it or for some reason they were abused and punished into no longer having it. The brain is a transceiver. It receives from God or non-God (which non-God is evil and which spirit is named Satan) and transmits that to others. Those who are given to have hugely compassionate brains, to sympathize and empathize with great depth and to take action, are just networked-in with God better. Those without this networking will be weeded out by, among other things, the vary system they espouse: Survival of the fittest. These are the rules of existence on all planes of existence.
More Than Flesh
When Jesus talked of the spirit pruning and cutting off and burning up, etc., he was speaking about the flesh but also the soul. He was speaking on several levels at the same time, something Phillip Pullman, the author of the book upon which "The Golden Compass" is based, doesn't comprehend. He doesn't have the neural network to do it. He doesn't grasp "spirit." Many people don't understand how the flesh, the soul, and spirits mix.
Unworthy, Unjust, Harmful, Blind, and Hardened
Those souls go the wrong way, and matters become worse for them. Their very form, the very configuration and substance (matter; material) of their brains, is unworthy and unjust. It is headed toward what is worse (harmful) for the individual and all those who blindly follow. They are spiritually so blind, so hardened, that they cannot be reached by the message of Jesus Christ, which is unselfishness and therefore superabundance from God. They cannot be forced to grasp.
Coercion is Division
All that anyone can do at this point is speak and do truth with great enthusiasm (flavor) and let souls be sorted without coercion, which coercion itself is blind. Forcing behavior in adults, who ought to be correctable with simple appeals to right feelings, is an attempt to create a contrived house that is and will remain inherently divided and will fall and be displaced.
Separation is Deliverance
The sorting must take place for the sake of those who are abused under the repressive regime of Satan (the violent spirit) and who are worthy by virtue of their compassion, sympathy, empathy, and faith in the wholesomeness of God. They do the work. They come together as one in God to do as God (as Jesus is the Son of God). Jesus demonstrated this work for our edification.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:16.
If you believe this, Jesus's own words, please show your faith and shine the light of truth. Let us all come together in holiness as one heart and one soul. Let us together bring forth the good works for which Jesus is forever calling. We all are freely to give what we receive so that all his lambs and sheep will be fed. We are to cleans the real temple within (the kingdom of Heaven is within us; God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit dwell within us) of all that Jesus cleansed from the Temple in Jerusalem (selfish and false gain). The resulting bounty will overflow into feeding other houses so that many will convert to this real love until the whole of the Earth is reborn as one with Jesus's new vision of Heaven as prophesied by Isaiah (Isaiah 65:17;66:22).
Enter the Labor of Real Love
Help the movement of bringing forth. Give to the Christian Commons Project of the Real Liberal Christian Church to further this message and to translate money out of its evil system. Continue down this column to below the comment section to the section entitled, "The Righteous Appeal to Softening Hearts," and please help with what you are able. Consider tithing or better. You will be a part of bringing forth, as Jesus still calls upon his followers to do. If you can do it, then it isn't too late to matter in the here and now.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)