Above the call of duty and knowing real duty
Luke 17:5-10 (King James Version)
And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you. But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat? And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink? Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not. So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.
The rules of this planet are upside down. Those who rule in luxury and who are waited upon hand and foot don't say to those who have been toiling hard all day, "Go and sit down to meat." Rather, they say, "Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink." Therefore, this is the standard by which they, the false lords, are judged already. They are less than unprofitable. They are a drain, a liability, and their faith is the opposite of increased. They are a terrible example.
Those who by rights ought to be ruling the planet are those who believe in, and wish to be in the position of being able to say to all those who toil all day, "Go and sit down to meat." This is the teaching of Jesus Christ who said that Christians are to serve as the least. Jesus washed their feet as their King. In this way was his faith the greatest.
Those who now rule do not understand this. They have not even been given to consider it before this. Their method is based upon selfish incentives, which is exactly wrong, exactly backwards. It is why things constantly go wrong. The only compensating things happening are those in which people do serve for righteousness' sake. If not for that, this planet would have been laid bare already.
By virtue of opening this scripture, the current system of the world will be overthrown in the hearts and minds of the people. The standard of those who lord it over others (saying to them that even though they have toiled longer and harder, they still must serve those lording it over them) shall be overturned. Then faith shall be increased.
What must the nations do to avoid utter collapse but rather have great bounty? The people must turn to God with all their hearts and with fasting, weeping, and mourning. The people must repent. They must tear their hearts. They must feel the pain and suffering they have done directly and through their complacency and willing self-deception. They must turn to caring for their least as their first. Then God will heal the land and bring forth bountifully.
The way we turn to caring for the least, the way we change the whole mentality of selfishness to unselfishness, is by providing the least with what they don't now have and by facilitating each soul with the power to say to his kind, "Go and sit down to meat." We do this via the Christian Commons Project™.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:16.
If you believe Jesus's words, then show faith. Shine the light. Come together spiritually and in holiness, as one heart and one soul, with all others who likewise believe. Together, we can bring forth the good works for which Jesus calls. Freely give what you receive so all his lambs and sheep may be fed. Cleans the real temple within (the kingdom of Heaven is within; God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit dwell within) of all that Jesus cleansed from the Temple in Jerusalem (selfish and false gain). The resulting bounty of this synergistic work will be magnified by God and overflow into feeding house after house. Many who would not otherwise see the light will convert to real love until the whole of the Earth shall have been reborn, conflated with Jesus's new vision of Heaven, as prophesied by Isaiah (Isaiah 65:17; 66:22).
Enter Each Other's Labor of Real Love, as Jesus Said
Join. Bring forth. Give to The Christian Commons Project™ to further this message and to translate the money, which Jesus calls unrighteous, out of its evil system into the place where food is free of charge. Free God's people. Continue.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)