Wake up. Media consolidation is showing itself by its fruits. You shall know them by what they do and their collective results. The corporations own and run the U.S. and whole world. The plutocrats own and run the corporations. The devil owns and runs the plutocrats. Evil is the false-hearted god of this temporal, material, secular world.
Just when some candidates are dropping out of the U.S. presidential primary race and various voters will be choosing amongst the remaining field, the various huge media companies that control the largest television networks are refusing to allow the voices of those with whom they don't agree to be parties to the so-called debates those networks are sponsoring. We saw this with Ron Paul and FOX and Dennis Kucinich and ABC. Now we are seeing some more of it with Dennis Kucinich and NBC ("," by Joshua Holland. AlterNet. January 11, 2008).
Kucinich was invited by NBC since he had satisfied the so-called rules. Then the rules were retroactively altered to disqualify him. Will the other candidates boycott the fake NBC debate? No. Why not? They've always wanted Dennis out. Hillary Clinton was overheard discussing it with John Edwards at the very beginning of the debate season. She is no real liberal and neither is John Edwards. Now they are getting their way that is consistent with what the plutocrats want.
The major networks are owned by conglomerates that have interlocking directorates with many of the largest military contractors in the world. Both Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich are the loudest anti-war voices in the field of contestants. Therefore, those corporations receive it from on high, the top executives, who hear it from on high, the top shareholders and financiers that Ron and Dennis are not to be allowed to continue to be heard by the public.
Now understand here that many people in America don't pay close attention to political debates until closer to the time of the primary in their own state. Iowa and New Hampshire may have heard Ron and Dennis, but many other voters in the nation have not yet heard them. Of course, the plutocrats running the show from behind the curtain know this full well. The executives know it too and really don't even have to be told to marginalize Ron and Dennis. They wouldn't have reached their positions for the most part unless they had long ago brownnosed their way to the top CEO slots. Even the more recently form companies by Young Turks that have undergone phenomenal growth and may have some stickiness all end up bowing the knee or suffering the slings and arrows of the collective might of the sycophantic, devil worshipping military-industrial complex that definitely includes the major media corporations.
So we ask what democracy?
We see all the election fraud with voter caging, phone-bank blocking, electronic voting machine rigging, and other dirty tricks all hiding behind plausible deniability, really implausible. The exit polling just was never so far off and should have been getting better, not worse. Now the media giants don't even do it anymore. They've been told to stop from the higher ups — those same plutocrats (or rather their hired so-call intellectuals who are nothing more than master-mind criminals). Why partake?
The system is inherently corrupt. Look at the so-called Christians who convinced so many to change from being outside of that system to becoming every bit that system. Look at the group that called itself the Moral Majority. Jerry Falwell and his ilk caused tens of millions to become highly active in the secular, worldly system when Jesus would have nothing to do with it and he wants his Church to bring forth the only real alternative. Look, the worldly leaders (the plutocrats behind the scenes) want the people to be struggling within the system that those plutocrats completely control. It keeps the people right where they are most manipulable. What they don't want is for people to gather outside the system to effectuate peaceful change simply by doing it. That's why at the same time they are saying to everyone to register and to vote, they are limiting the phony debates to their hand picked phony contenders and also having their dirty-trick artists rig everything left and right. It's right there in front of your face. Just open your eyes to actually see what you should be looking at.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)