The CIA is in the business of lying. That's what they do for a living. The current head of the CIA was in charge of the illegal domestic dragnet of telephone and Internet traffic when he was heading up the NSA. He even blatantly lied to the American people about Constitutional protections in one of his press conferences. How can anyone trust him?
The CIA practices the dark arts that include deception layered upon deception, ad infinitum. The U.S. military is also built upon deception. It's how they fight when frontal assault with massive force is not seen as feasible worldwide and all at once.
If you believe Abu Ghraib was an aberration rather than exactly what the sinister ones have been doing and teaching around the world for decades and centuries and even millennia, you're just not informed.
If you believe that the U.S. stopped at waterboarding and only three times at that, you are extremely gullible and naive at best. You are seriously under informed. You need to read more history that exposes U.S. atrocities. You have forgotten, or never knew of, the U.S. military whistle blowers who exposed the many illegal and monstrous things done to others by the U.S. military.
Look, bombing the Hell out of civilian men, women, and children and using white phosphorous on them isn't done by humane types. That's what the U.S. military did in Iraq (Fallujah).
The killing, maiming, and torturing must stop with somebody. Why fall to the spirit of Satan and torture people? Your soul will only reap what Satan sows.
Why are people so unwilling to live as Jesus Christ? Why are there so many people so ready to maim, torture, and slaughter others in the name of their own selfishness? How can those souls ever expect to rise?
If you think that waterboarding isn't torturous, you don't understand that it crosses that line onto the dark side. It is only the tip of the iceberg. As soon as that line is crossed, all sorts of other evils are right there tempting.
People torture others, because they themselves have been abused and lost their souls. They have been broken. They are damaged (their brain matter) and not pursuing repentance. Bullying and abusing makes people sick, not strong. It causes depression and anxiety. In the extreme, it leads to schizophrenia and even sociopathy, what is now being termed antisocial behavior. Well, antisocial used to refer to people who didn't mix. We're talking about consciencelessness here though. Some people who don't mix have a highly developed sense of conscience. Let's not confuse the two.
The problem with people is that they lack compassion. They don't have a working conscience. They rather get a sick enjoyment (a warped sense of power) by doing to others what has been done to them in one form or another. They are getting back at the world and humanity. They are doing the Golden Rule in reverse. They are backwards and need to see the light and straighten out.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)