AFP - Over 2,000 people have died or been injured by landmines littering the Democratic Republic of Congo, the United Nations said Friday.
RLCC Comment: Landmines, cluster bombs, depleted uranium, white phosphorus, Agent Orange, hydrogen bombs, cobalt bombs, death rays.... People sit around thinking up new ways to kill more people most of whom are completely innocent. Then, they call themselves the good guys just because the other side does it too and they tell themselves they do it first. If they didn't, we wouldn't. We're just reacting. That's all just imagination in the minds of dupes and minions. The U.S. isn't just reacting to evil. The people who formed the U.S. weren't a bunch of saints. They weren't saintly. Just look at the way they treated the Indians, Mexicans, and the Blacks. Oh, and by the way, look at how they treated the Irish and the Jews and the Italians and the Chinese and the ....
This is not to judge and condemn anyone. Real Christians don't punish. Mercy and punishment are incompatible spirits. They are divided and irreconcilable. They are of different gods. Mercy and love are from God. Punishment is from Satan. This is an awakening.
So, the Anglo-Saxons (I'm Anglo-Saxon) who came to America were of mixed spirits. They still are. Confusion and ignorance still reign. They still don't know Jesus. They don't really know what he means or wants, because to truly know is to do it.
We still have the vast, vast majority running about claiming that there can be no negotiating or even communicating. The only thing to do is kill. The only thing to do is give the most sweeping definitions as possible to mark as many as possible for extermination. We must kill the Islamo-Fascists. All Iranians are Islamo-Fascists. We are not to talk to any of them, just kill them all off ASAP. That's not Christian. That's false-Zionist. It's sheer evil. It comes out of the evil stored up in the hearts of those promoting it.
You see, the Anglo-Saxons certainly aren't the only people who have within the set of their DNA group the seeds of the abomination of desolation. The Germans fit in too. Well, which ethnic group, which family, doesn't contain such? The only family that doesn't is the spiritual family that chooses Jesus's real teachings and not the twisted version of Constantine or any of the false-Christian Zionists, etc.
What's the world to do? It's to ban weapons in the heart of each and every soul. It's to adopt the exact opposite spirit in very truth. This is the truth, and it is been made more clear by virtue of the stark contrast between it and the lies of the war-mongers and other knowing and willing doers of harm.
The choice is being made more clear leading up to the inevitable separation of good from evil. Evil brings consequences upon those who do it and completely independent of human mundane actions. It devours. It will die out as humanity's enlightenment continues. Those left will be the elect, the anointed, the righteous, the unselfish, the peaceful.
Yahoo! News: World - Africa, April 4, 2008, 1:08pm, obtained via:
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)