If we were to use real statistics, we would see that we have double-digit inflation and unemployment. I've been pointing out for years the ruses used. Systemic unemployment and redefining the goods in the basket of goods used in determining the cost of living are just two of the diabolical methods used by the evil powers to trick the common people into following the terribly stupid leadership of those powers.
See: "Hard numbers: The economy is worse than you know," by Kevin Phillips. Harper's Magazine. April 27, 2008. Kevin does a good job of organizing and cataloguing the abuses.
Understand that Kevin is dead wrong about when he writes, "Let me stipulate: The deception arose gradually, at no stage stemming from any concerted or cynical scheme. There was no grand conspiracy, just accumulating opportunisms."
He's being cowardly here. There is no doubt whatsoever that the richest of the rich gather at their meeting tables and decide the fate of the worldly world. They know full well in advance all that Kevin writes about after-the-fact. The super rich are the ones who hire done what gets done. If people won't do what those astronomically rich ones want, the money gets cut off. It's that simple.
The world bankers and the so-called intellectuals they employ do, in very truth, decide the direction of their worldly world. What they want outweighs what most whole nations want, simply because with all their money, their "votes" count millions of times more than the common person's.
How they got in their positions is a matter of documented history. Most wealthy families got there via deeply evil doings. Most of them then pay public relations people to spin history to excuse and even laud the evil. They turn bitter into sweet but only in the imagination. They aren't fooling God, ever!
The job of PR people is made all the more easy since the ultra rich own the media outlets and major publishing houses. It's all incestuous.
If you want to be "rich," just do their beck and call and don't worry about the highest ethical standards. Spin everything and cover your own rear end. However, after being "successful" and "rich" in mammon, be prepared to pay the evil spirit that really does exist beyond the flesh.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)