In 1946, the King David hotel was bombed by Menachem Begin's Irgun group. 92 were killed, among them civilians and nurses. Last July, former Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu attended the 60th anniversary celebrating the terrorist attack, prompting the British Ambassador in Tel Aviv to complain, "We do not think that it is right for an act of terrorism, which led to the loss of many lives, to be commemorated." Netanyahu explained this was not terrorism because Begin telephoned a 15-minute warning – what moral ambiguity? [That's putting it mildly. Netanyahu is obviously monstrous.]
Albert Einstein, with 23 Jewish intellectuals, wrote the New York Times on December 4th, 1948 stating,
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence ... of the 'Freedom Party' (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties - formed out of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine. The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated - It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughout the world, if correctly informed - could add their names and support to the movement he represents - from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future - the Arab village of Deir Yassin - had taken no part in the war - terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village - killed most of its inhabitants - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem - the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre - Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear - the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism - and misrepresentation are means, and a 'Leader State' is the goal - it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known ...
Despite Begin's history of terrorism, his attacks on the King David Hotel, and the Dar Yassin massacre, he took office as Prime Minister, 1977.
In 1944, the terrorist group Lehi led by Yitzhak Shamir assassinated Lord Moyne, British Minister Representative. Shamir was sought after for capital punishment, but escaped capture. 1948, Shamir ordered assassination of Count Folke Bernadotte of Sweden (who secured release of 21,000 Jews from German camps in World War II) while he sought to bring peace to the Middle East as the regional UN representative. State terrorism was again established as an Israeli cornerstone when Shamir took office as Prime Minister in 1983.
1953, Ariel Sharon as the leader of Special Forces Unit 101 ordered the Qibya operation, in which 69 civilians were killed. Sharon's act was condemned by many countries, including the U.S.
As Defense Minister in 1982, Sharon was held entirely responsible for the Sabra and Shatila massacre in which 3,500 civilians were murdered. The Kahan Commission, established by the Israeli government for 'Inquiry into the Events at the Refugee Camps in Beirut' personally charged Sharon for the massacre and recommended his discharge, stating, "We have found, as has been detailed in this report, that the Minister of Defense [Ariel Sharon] bears personal responsibility. In our opinion, it is fitting that the Minister of Defense draw the appropriate personal conclusions arising out of the defects revealed with regard to the manner in which he discharged the duties of his office and that the Prime Minister consider whether he should exercise his authority under Basic Law according to which 'the Prime Minister may, after informing the Cabinet of his intention to do so, remove a minister from office.'"
Nevertheless, Sharon went on to become the 11th Israeli Prime Minister. Interestingly, the same American President who found Ariel Sharon "a man of peace" found an association between Islam with fascism. One can only speculate which Israeli officials acting in the war against Lebanon and described by U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights (Louise Arbour) as "in a position of command and control" bearing "personal criminal responsibility" will emerge as a Prime Minister and "a man of peace" in the near future – terrorists yesterday, Prime Ministers today.
Moshe Dayan, responsible for the occupied territories as IDF fourth Chief of Staff (1953-1958), described to his Cabinet the plan for Palestinians under occupation, "We have no solution, you shall continue to live like dogs, and whoever wishes may leave, and we will see where this process leads."
Source:by Aly Mohamed. Arabisto. March 13, 2007.
I've written all of this myself before. It's all documented on this website. In the face of this evidence that political Zionism is a farce, the U.S. goes ahead supporting what has always been an illegitimate operation.
Of course the Jewish people are not to be coerced. Of course people calling themselves Christians were wrong to do to Jews what Jews had done to Christians from the beginning of Jesus's Church (persecute).
The whole world must turn and repent of evil or die.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)