You know that there are people in Congress who know things who aren't saying because they've been threatened over "national security." Chemtrails are evil. If it weren't evil, we'd be told exactly what it is.
It's been associated with numerous things such as weather control, global-warming manipulations, drought creation, military communications, experiments, mass drugging, and other things.
Fernando: "Very curious to start seeing it right over your head."
David: "I think they're spraying chemicals."
Chemicals being sprayed? Criss-crossing the skies, lingering for hours and hours. Yes, say the believers.
David: "They're using government planes that are unmarked, that are white. They're flying in military space, which is reserved strictly for the government."
[That explains why no private groups has flown right up there to collect samples to then have analyized.]
David, Fernando and Uri, have each documented what they say is proof, plenty of photos.
Uri: "They've been out here over my house at Southwest Ranches doing the chemtrails."
What fuels their fears that these are not normal jet exhaust trails is that the trails sometimes stay in place for hours instead of dissipating in minutes, and Fernando says some of his pictures show the trails are not from jet exhaust.
Fernando: "The smoke wasn't coming out of the engines. It was coming out of the tail section."
Another concern? The effect it's having on South Floridians.
David Black is a health expert who says when chemtrails fill the sky over South Florida, his business picks up.
David Black: "People come in coughing and wheezing and have all kinds of health problems that can be prompted by that."
Uri: "I have no clue what's behind this. It can't be good, though because it's so hush-hush."
Fernando: "Whether they are for pollution to cause disease, for mind control, for environmental impact or even weather control. I want to know."
And the believers are popping up all over the world, posting what they call suspicious videos of chemtrails on the Internet, from Germany to Greece to London....
So we went to the government to find out if anything is going on. First to the Federal Aviation Administration, which controls the skies.
Uri Katz: "Oh yeah, I've heard it. I mean, I know for a fact that it's not true."
The FAA says the lingering trails are a result of hot jet fumes in cold temperatures with no wind to dissipate them.
Jim Powell: "They're definitely not chemicals. It's just a heat reaction to the sub zero temperature to the air that's around it."
[Hogwash. I've seen the trails start and stop from behind the planes. They just turn on and off according to some schedule probably dictated by computer. I've also seen them at the same time other jets are flying in the same area. The trails of those other jets at the very same time dissipated just as all vapor trails used to when I was a boy. When I was a boy, no jet trails ever lasted the way they do now. They didn't look so thick either. If they lasted much at all, they were soon to be wispier even on still days.]
We then checked with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration in Boulder, Colorado.
Dr. Joe Golden: "No evidence that I've seen or read or heard anywhere that there's any such thing going on."
But then we talked to Rosalind Peterson.
Rosalind Peterson: "So when they say, 'No, there's nothing going on,' I don't believe that."
Peterson is an environmental expert who testified before the United Nations about chemicals being released in our atmosphere. She is convinced governments are conducting experiments that are damaging the earth and the people on the planet.
Rosalind Peterson: "We had never seen anything like this in our county, in our history because I was born and raised there. It would have been noticed prior to this time, so we began to be suspicious that there was something different happening."
The government's reply, nothing is going on.
Rosalind Peterson: "No matter what you say, people are gonna still believe that something is going on."
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)