The most interesting thing about political Zionists is their absolute refusal to soul search. They refuse to debate, because they don't want to think about how wrong they are.
Look, how did they get the land? Was it peacefully, lovingly, by being good neighbors, or was it by means opposite to those things? Of course, it was by wars that they started. Look further, if you come into someone else's territory that they live on and cultivate and have been doing so for centuries and centuries and then you tell those people that you are now the state and that those other people must do as you tell them, you started the wars that ensue. It's your fault. They are also responsible, but the greater sin is yours.
The Zionists don't want to admit that. They don't want to think about it, because it gives them guilty consciences. Therefore, they come up with thought-terminating expression such as anti-Semitism that they say is equal to anti-Zionism, which of course it is not and neither is it applicable.
Their logic fails, and they hate it. They hate it that there are those who know this and say so. They hate it that it is spreading rapidly and that they are now losing the argument for the hearts, minds, and souls of the people.
Think of the alternative. If it's okay for the self-styled Zionists to just take the land out from under others, then couldn't anyone do that to anyone else and claim the same so-called right? Of course they could.
Oh, there are differing circumstances one case from another, but the fact is that no one has the right to dispossess others like that. It's immoral, and no amount of suffering on the part of the dispossessor justifies the action of dispossessing others.
At least Moses said that God told him to tell the people that the inhabitants of Canaan were being extremely wicked. The current set of Zionists sure can't use that excuse.
Are all Zionists equal in degrees of fascism, imperialism, colonialism, and ethnic bigotry? No. Are all Jews? Absolutely they are not. There are many Jews who are totally against fascism, violent and coercive imperialism and colonialism, and ethnic bigotry. Praise God.
Well, the Zionists are hoping that if they just pretend as if the rest of the world isn't waking up then it won't wake up. That won't work however. It they pressure mainstream-media employees to censor the truth about the negatives of the Zionist project as they most certainly do, it still won't work.
The fact is that there are more Jews who don't agree with the lying and cheating ways of so many of the Zionists then there are Jews who do agree. The number of Jews who are waking up to the evil that is the Zionist project is growing too and quickly.
The Zionists have tried to get all Jews to think alike in agreement with the militant taking of the land from otherwise peaceful Palestinians. It hasn't worked. They aren't Moses-like. They don't command such uniformity for their evil ends.
There are millions of Jews who can see how awful is the judgment of the neocons what with Iraq and the other disasters going on under the persuasion of the neocons. They can see that the neocons are terrible stewards and shepherds.
Wake up Zionists. See the light. Change your ways. Stop pretending you are right or justified or that ignoring the huge swing in public sentiment will make it stop or go away.
You were wrong. Admit it. Say you're sorry. Ask for forgiveness. Do good things to those who call you enemy. Atone. Give and share. Open the land. Negotiate in good faith. Stop being evil and hardhearted.
Stop the garbage thinking that you have done no wrong.
- 9/11 and 7/7 awareness
- Apartheid Israel
- Arabs are second-class citizens in Israel
- Bulldozing homes, businesses, and olive orchards
- Carving up the land with roads for Jews only
- Illegal settlements
- Imprisoning some ten thousand Palestinians without due process
- Indiscriminate bombing of residential areas
- Iraq War support
- Lies about Iran
- Israel Defense Forces (IDF) crimes
- Israel is the instrument of U.S. imperialism
- Israeli intransigence
- Israeli militarism
- Jewish settlers
- Massacre of Jenin
- Occupied territories
- Raw sewage pumped onto Palestinian lands
- Refugee camps
- Showering Lebanon with cluster bombs
- Spying in America on a huge scale
- Terrorist acts of the founders
- The holocaust does not justify the genocide of the Palestinians
- The massacres of Sabra and Shatila
- Zionist propaganda
- Zionists have taken the land
Oh yes, the Palestinians do retaliate in their way with rockets and suicide bombings. That all started well after the Israelis made life miserable for them though. It's not an excuse, but it's a fact. They have the lesser sin.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)