To Visitors, Readers, Subscribers, and Commentators,
As much as I can enjoy writing and posting posts and comments on the RLCC blog, I must do other things to even eat. Visitors and readers have not seen their way clear to focus upon growing the Christian Commons Project™. They have not thrown in with me, not because I am preaching lies. I am not. Therefore, I am left with no alternative but to slow the number of posts and comments. Satan loves that of course.
Frankly, I must work on other projects to pay for this one. If I don't, this blog will die. The term Christian Commons will hardly be heard in the worldly world. The meaning of "Real-Liberal Christian" will not go out at all. About Our Name: Real Liberal Christian Church.
I've planted seeds. Others are called to come tend their Fathers vineyard as well.
There are others in the world trying to bring forth, but they need to cooperate in building the Christian Commons. They must network together. They must discuss each other with each other and in public to further the word.
There are links to this site, but they are few and not always out of the spirit of unselfishness.
The contents of this site are deliberately censored via ignoring them by the rich sites that buy the traffic to become richer (selfishly so).
The only way to break through is to become a groundswell that cannot remain ignored. Than the real debate worldwide will ensue as it must.
If you don't help to straighten out the meaning of words such as "liberal," then what is harmful will continue hiding behind the false use of the term.
It is not enough to just point out the antichrist positions of the likes of John Hagee (violent) and prosperity preachers (greedy) and the like. It is not enough just to begin being better stewards of the planet. It is not even enough to build the mundane commons. We need to go all the way with what Jesus calls for.
The miracles will unfold if we do. It will finally become universal on the Earth and in the real resulting Heaven, as is prophesied.
The prophecy must be fulfilled. Jesus was the climax. We must be parts of the whole of his dÃ©nouement: The solution.
If you came here from the link in the "Christian Commons Project" post: Close Window
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)