Taking photos of no apparent aesthetic value, making measurements or notes, espousing extremist beliefs or conversing in code, those are some of the things the U.S. government is training police, firefighters, paramedics, and others to watch for. The trained personnel are being referred to as Terrorism Liaison Officers (TLOs). They report to intelligence Fusion Centers where their information is entered into databases. The first thing that came to my mind was InfraGard, which some of the news accounts on this also mentioned. InfraGard is corporations enlisted by the neocon fascists to spy and to clamp down on everyone and everything whenever the neocons announce military law based on a pretext and false-flag operation.
Now, who decides what it or isn't of aesthetic value? One person's art is another person's junk. As for making notes, people make notes all the time all over the place. On the mundane level, unless someone is specifically suspected of a crime, the government ought not to invade that person's privacy. Nothing has changed. 9/11 didn't change anything in this regard. 9/11 was a crime and should have been investigated as such. It was not. The leads were never followed up on. It was rather simply designed and used as an excuse to increase the dominance of the overlords, the plutocrats, those who seek global domination by corporations who control everything under the evil system that is privatization (private central banks who dictate the money supply, etc.).
What constitutes espousing extremists beliefs? I espouse radical and extremists beliefs everyday. Jesus Christ espoused and still espoused radical and extremists beliefs. That's my religion. I believe in extreme righteousness. I believe in radical (root) makeover, change, transformation, regeneration, and the like. I am against the current system of government of the United States. However, I am also against the violent overthrow of anything. I am for peaceful change based upon open, honest, direct communication and the voluntary change of the people from selfishness that is the root cause of all evil in the existence to the collective giving and sharing economy. Is that sedition or treason?
Well, it depends upon whether or not the one applying those terms is or isn't an aggressive dullard, dupe, and minion for evil. Of course, they crucified my Lord and brother (who serves me and washes my feet and whom I serve and whose feet I wash) for holding the same view. I take up my cross and speak the truth until the world is transformed in the New Earth and New Heaven spoken of by Jesus.
Everything these people do that is illegal is to be retroactively sanctioned. The mundane law is lawlessness. It doesn't follow the divine law. It isn't of that spirit. There is no liberty in the mundane law. Whatever pretense it had toward that spirit is fast disappearing.
Wake up. You better turn. You better repent. You better help atone. The neocons are trying to kill off the Christ spirit. They don't want salvation. They want evil to rule. They want selfishness to come to dominate completely. Don't be on that losing side. Be warned and heed. Warn everyone else. If you love anyone, you will warn that one. If you truly have love in your heart, you will warn everyone. If you remain silent, the blood will also be on your hands. Come clean. Overcome. The current system is evil. Nothing good will come out from it. It never has.
"Privacy advocates worry that officers' snooping will entangle innocent people," by Bruce Finley. The Denver Post. 06/28/2008 08:16:02 PM MDT
"The New Snoops: Terrorism Liaison Officers, Some from Private Sector," by Matthew Rothschild. The Progressive Magazine. July 2, 2008.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)