Greetings in Jesus name, hope you are doing well, This is Russal from Chennai-India, we like to share our heart what we are doing for the kingdom of God, we urge you to take a little moment to go through this mail and link, we are saving just born girl babies lives from the murdering, in India especially Tamil Nadu state, some district people are killing their girl babies as soon as born, they like only boy baby, so God gave us a burden to save these innocent babies lives as much we can, so for we saved 9 little babies lives, all are well (see their Pictures) and growing fast at our home, each one has terrible stories how parents tried to kill them and how God saved them from the death, we encourage you to click on below blogger ling and see what a terrible things going on for the little babies, if you know about us and pray for us, that would be a great help and may God will open another ways to save many more babies lives as well, this picture is: one family put their 2 days girl baby in the dust bin, dogs eat the baby! Left over body you are seeing in this picture, like this many more pictures, thrilling stories and details on the link, thanks for your time to go through this mail, we urge you to write something back to us, that would be a great and encourage us to keep working for the kingdom of God. If you have any clarification please email me.
...Click Here to know more...
with Love in Him,
Russal & Kumari and Kids.
Hello Russal & Kumari,
I received your email 8/4/2008 and wanted to respond. I've received a number of requests for money; however, I have fiduciary responsibilities such that it would be immoral and unethical for me to send money to you at this time. I hope you understand. If what you say is true, and at this time, I have no reason to disbelieve you, you are doing a good work and I am for you in spirit.
There is absolutely no reason for people to have sex, become pregnant, carry babies to term, and then abandon them or kill them simply because they are female. I do understand that women are often the victims of rape and forced incest. I also realize that there is poverty. Nevertheless, it's not the babies' fault.
We must work on the whole of society worldwide to correct the spirit that causes all the pain, suffering, evil, and death.
I have dedicated myself to bring forth the Christian Commons. The plan is called the Christian Commons Project™. The idea is for Christians to pool financial and other resources peacefully and non-coercively to acquire arable land. The fund is called the Land and Building Fund. The land will be the community property of the Christian members of the Christian Commons. They will work the land to bring forth food for themselves and all surpluses will go to feeding the other hungry in the world.
Of course, the Christian Commons Project is not to stop there. We will do all the other things of which Jesus speaks. We include raising orphans as one of those responsibilities.
Surely you can see how the Christian Commons would serve the girls you are raising. They and you would not be required to have mammon on the Commons to eat and be housed and clothed, etc. All would work to serve the general welfare according to the needs (not excessive wants) of each other.
I am with you in spirit. Please be with me in spirit also.
I've turned this into a post on our website to help increase awareness. Perhaps some rich, repenting soul(s) will be moved to help the cause of the Commons and raising your girls as well. We shall see.
God bless you and your home.
For the Real Liberal Christian Church,
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)