The neocons bombed Serbia to destroy any possibility for Yugoslavia. They bombed Afghanistan, even though the Taliban were prepared to give up Osama bin Laden, who wasn't even ultimately responsible for 9/11. The neocons were. They bombed Iraq, even though Iraq had done nothing to the U.S. and had no WMDs. They allowed Israel to rain down cluster bomblets on Lebanon in a hugely disproportionate strike aimed at civilians. They facilitate the on-going imprisonment and oppression and persecution of the Palestinian Arabs and Christians. They had their proxy dictatorship Ethiopia invade Somalia that was finally enjoying a tiny semblance of stability. They have had their secret agents busy all over the world in concert with the Mossad destabilizing everything that doesn't knuckle under. They encouraged and facilitated gangsters to declare Kosovo's independence from Serbia (anything to continually try to keep Russia down). They are sending their reconstituted fleet to Latin America to reestablish gunboat diplomacy there. They are sending another fleet to right off Persia (Iran). Now they have encouraged the unstable Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili to attack South Ossetia under the guise that South Ossetia is a part of Georgia even though the South Ossetians don't want to be under Saakashvili and the Georgians but rather the Russians. They have done that to increase military tensions, because the only way out is war.
They have ruined the economy of the U.S., and the only way out is war. They will kill their way back to riches that make the U.S. domination of 1950 pale by comparison it their insane vision.
They want Iran and they want Russia too. They want to rev up the Military-Industrial Complex to unimaginable heights. They want their ABMs right on Russia's edge. They want their tanks in Georgia. They want NATO forced (in particular France and Germany) into taking clear sides against Russia (their natural gas supplier) or the U.S. will threaten to pull out, thereby leaving the E.U. to finance it's own defense one-hundred percent. They want the U.N. destroyed. They want a new league where Russia and China don't have the same veto power as the U.S., U.K., and France.
They have run the economy into the dirt, and now they want the economic stimulus of war and plunder and spoils to pay the way out.
They will turn on China too. They will try to use China, to game China away from Russia and Iran.
They are evil maniacal. They are Machiavellians (liars all). They are megalomaniacs. They are antichrists.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)