It seems some of the liberal devices I have forwarded are catching on.
- Do away with Federal Reserve Bank Notes
- Go to United States Bank Notes (aka United States Notes)
- Use United States Notes to pay off the National Debt
- United States Notes are neither inflationary nor deflationary if matched to real productivity rather than worthless air in scientifically created bubbles
Martin R. Carbone wrote a piece that OpEdNews published that contains the following points:
9) Pay off all debts immediately with our newly printed money and never go into debt as a nation again.
12) Ignore those that will say that printing money is inflationary. That is nonsense.If the printed money is spent on wealth-producing assets it will be neither inflationary or deflationary within this country.
Source: "Using the Natural Wealth of our Nation Wisely," by Mark Carbone. OpEdNews. December 3, 2008.
I had published the following only days earlier on OpEdNews:
(See comments section) Why not pay off the National Debt with interest free United States Bank Notes? Let's get rid of the interest payments on the National Debt. ...
"REAL HUMANITY - ONE SOUL: RECTIFY THE ECONOMY ACCORDINGLY." November 26, 2008.
For some of my work calling for United States Bank Notes (as only a start, because eventually all mammon will disappear), see the following (these will open in new tabs or windows, so you won't have to wait for this list to reload if your browser cache is set to refresh every time):
CHAPTER 100 THE SHADOW'S BIDDING: ASSASSINATIONS AND COUP D'Ã©TATS: SUPPLEMENT: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CONSERVATIVE-REPUBLICAN CHRISTIAN: JESUS IS A SMALL-C COMMUNIST
CHAPTER 51 DEN OF THIEVES: MONEY CHANGERS: SUPPLEMENT: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CONSERVATIVE-REPUBLICAN CHRISTIAN: JESUS IS A SMALL-C COMMUNIST
This list will expand. See the category:.
Thank you, and may God bless all with the real Liberal vision.