Some of this will be a continuation of my immediately preceding post: GAZA AND ISRAEL: SETTING THE HISTORICAL RECORD STRAIGHT
For the purposes of this post, "Israel" means the Zionist Project of the atheist Herzl and not the true Israel, the true Jews, of whom Jesus meant when he referred to the Jews knowing God. Herzl and the false-Zionists of what is currently called the Zionist Project don't know the God of Jesus.
Israel bombed a school clearly known to them as being managed by the U.N. The U.N. flags were flying. The GPS coordinates of the school had been officially supplied by the U.N. to the Israelis. Israel though claimed and then retracted after being exposed by the U.N. for the blatant liars that they are, that Hamas was firing rockets from U.N. managed facilities. That's ludicrous. The U.N. isn't going to cover for Hamas firing rockets from school buildings that are being constantly monitored by U.N. officials who check everyone entering.
Israel is killing, no murdering, hundreds of children. It's sheer evil — a huge war crime. I cannot understand how anyone supports Israel in this. People are first and foremost blaming Hamas, but those people are ignorant of, or are ignoring, the facts. Hamas didn't start the violence after Hamas was elected. Israel did. That's a fact.
The truth is that whatever the official government of Israel has said are the main historical events leading up to the current crisis are 100% backwards. If they say Hamas started this or that, it is, has always been, the exact opposite. It has always been Hamas reacting to Israel, Hamas retaliating to what Israel began. All Israel has done is act out against Palestine and Gaza and then claimed that whatever steps Hamas took were taken without Israeli instigation.
Israel's government is a pathological liar. All of the Israeli mouthpieces in the U.S. — the neocons, the FOX News network, the Israeli/Jewish Lobby, etc., are pathological liars.
Whenever they are confronted with an actual timeline of events that clearly demonstrates that they have been and continue to spread lies, they duck. They go into the haziest of language and seek to change the subject or to cause enough insults that they can duck out.
They are pathological liars and literal murderers (by even mundane legal standards) on account of it.
Hamas agreed to a two-state solution based upon the 1967 Green Line that is to say the 67 borders after the 1967 War. Israel, backed by the pathological liar U.S. government, rejected that peace for the obvious reason that Israel covets land. They covet more land than anyone realizes. Truth be told, they covet the planet. It's Biblical.
Not all Jews or Israelis covet the planet or more land or any of the land called the settlements in the post-1967 territories. In fact, there are Jews who think that, that entire Zionist Project is an abomination before God. I agree, because it is all based upon lies and covetousness.
NON-VIOLENCE ALONE WILL PREVAIL AGAINST THE FALSE-JEW FALLEN ANGELS OF DEATH
Hamas and Hezbollah are doing themselves no favor. Iran isn't helping either. These people have it exactly backwards. If they want to beat Israel, they have to go non-violent. Listen, Gandhi beat the British without firing a shot. The South Africans were a bit rowdy, but they were not as Hamas. Martin Luther King in the U.S. drove in many civil-rights advancements also and without firing a shot. These people were heavily influenced by Jesus Christ.
The last thing Israel wants is peace. If there is peace, they won't have the cover of terrorism for their covetousness.
Wake up! Stop being Muslims. Turn to Christ and win. The Israelis can't beat Jesus. They can't afford to kill him again. They know it too.
Do a unilateral ceasefire and stick to it until the international community forces the U.S., and it could and would, to back off and to obtain equal human rights for Palestinians.
Your people are already being murdered. If they murder you while you turn the other cheek, which you must do or lose too, they will be forced to stop. Their official funding from the U.S. will dry up completely otherwise.
Do not violently resist evil. Turn away from the sword.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)