This post is for, among others, Kebelle, who wrote the post, "Truth and Reality - ALL AS ONE."" and for TMinut, who wrote the post, "
Are you differentiated from love, peace, and truth? You should want to be undifferentiated from these things and rather work to be one with them, as they are one and right.
One does not stop being a part when one is becoming or becomes part of the perfect that is the only one whole. One stops being a part of the harmful problems for all others and for one's part.
Making one's self one with God is not diminishing. It is magnifying.
hyha refa hyha (requires BSTHebrew font)
- EheYah asher Eheyah.
- I Am that I Am.
- I Am what I Am.
- I Am what I was, am, and am becoming.
- I Am what I will be.
- I Am what I've done, what I'm doing, and what I'm becoming.
Make the whole tree good. Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. (Matthew 12:33 KJVR). Jesus said that he gives the keys. Bind and loose. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (Matthew 16:19 KJVR)
God is not Satan, but Satan is there working to disintegrate you. Bind him, and cast him out. Do not call down the wrath. It will come, but woe to the one who brings it. Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! (Matthew 18:7 KJVR)
Those who counsel wrath come out from Satan. There is no dilemma here.
The God of Moses was the most God Moses was capable of receiving. The God of Jesus was the most God Jesus was capable of receiving.
Moses was tasked with being the one who would lead the people to take away the land from those who were not bringing forth. Moses's God is the God of Abraham who said to Abraham's heart, "I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it." (Genesis 15:7 KJVR)
According to Josiah Strong, "inherit" here means the following:
...to occupy (be driving out previous tenants, and possessing in their place); by implication to seize, to rob, to inherit; also to expel, to impoverish, to ruin: - cast out, consume, destroy, disinherit, dispossess, drive (-ing) out, enjoy, expel, X without fail, (give to, leave for) inherit (-ance, -or), + magistrate, be (make) poor, come to poverty, (give to, make to) possess, get (have) in (take) possession, seize upon, succeed, X utterly.
You may readily see that there are two streams running here. One is decidedly violent.
Now Jesus counsels that the violent approach (wrath) is not the way but that those who employ such means will find themselves on the receiving end, being disinherited if not in this life (not apparent to those who see solely by mundane standards) then certainly in the next.
So, we have the Earth, the rightful inheritance of all and parts of which have been wrongfully seized by those not bringing forth, that is to become the inheritance of the meek, meaning non-wrathful. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. (Matthew 5:5 KJVR)
Jesus stands in opposition to the lower standard that was the highest standard Moses and his people at the time were capable of grasping even a little bit and even for only a little while.
What we have currently in Palestine/Israel are these standards exposed in stark contrast one against the other. The pre-1948 Arabs were not bringing forth; however, those Jews who call themselves Zionists aren't bringing forth now nor have they been.
Jesus told the Jews, Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (Matthew 21:43 KJVR). It came to pass.
The kingdom of God is wherever God's will is being done — being brought forth. We are given to understand God's will or desire in terms of how we are supposed to behave under so-called freewill and by the conviction to righteousness in our minds and, in fact, our whole beings, by the words and deeds of Jesus, who did what God desired and desires. I say "so-called freewill" here, because no one of righteousness is free to do evil. Only the evil license themselves to work iniquity. They are libertines.
There is no dilemma here.
Where Jesus says do not take up the sword to take lives, anyone saying or doing anything to the contrary is not of Jesus. It's not complicated. It's straight forward. It doesn't matter where you find that opposition to Jesus, it still applies. If you find that opposition in the Bible, it still applies. That's what the Bible is for. The Bible exposes anti-truth versus truth.
When anyone says Paul said this or that that contradicts Jesus when Jesus said to take up the cross and lose your flesh life here and now rather than take lives, then understand that that one is giving antichrist counsel. He or she has been tricked and is spreading the lie.
There is no such thing as a Christian who supports Israel or Hamas or anyone else, including the United States of America, in taking any lives or in doing anything else that runs contrary to the teachings and exemplary life of Jesus.
Therefore, everyone has a clear and plain choice. Be a Christian, or support what runs contrary to Jesus Christ in anything. Christians are not contrary to Jesus. Don't call yourself Christian if you support wars taking lives or support greed, further impoverishing humanity and the planet, or support sexually harmful behavior.
Bless all with the real, whole truth.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)