French, Roman Catholic Priest, Patrick Desbois, is traveling Ukraine interviewing eyewitnesses to Nazi killings of Jews mostly via bullets.
Some estimate that "By the spring of 1943, the Einsatzgruppen and Order Police battalions had killed over a million Jews." Einsatzgruppen is German for "Nazi mobile killing units." You might call them death squads. Rather than transporting Jews and others to camps, the Einsatzgruppen allegedly (proven if you believe the Ukrainians and Patrick Desbois, which I do) executed the people in and around the people's villages.
The work he is doing has a website called "."
He's authored a book on the subject too.
This is all a good beginning, but it's underwhelming. It's overwhelming that the Nazis executed anyone simply for being a non-German, but it's underwhelming the lack of governmental funding that has gone on all these decades.
Here we have many people throwing the term "holocaust denial" around, yet the actual mass graves of Jews and others have yet archeologically and forensically to be excavated. Also, here is a priest having to have people manually dig test holes in search of the mass graves when sophisticated technology exists that can scan the earth for where it has been dug up even after sixty or more years — even ever. Why is that technology not being used to mark the outline of every possible mass grave?
I for one want the hard evidence to put this whole "debate" to rest once and for all. I want to close the mouths of the racists and ethnic bigots who claim the Nazis hardly did anything wrong. Whether it's ten million Jews or one million Jews (most people say around 6 million Jews and 5 million others), I want the evidence out there so we will all know for sure the extent of the atrocities.
As a general rule, Yahad In Unum accepts the existence of an heretofore unknown place of execution only when at least three eyewitnesses can be identified who independently certify that they also saw the execution take place at that site.
... about 7,000 cartridges have been collected and registered.
Once the first bodies are encountered they are left in situ and not disturbed. The bodies are photographed as evidence and any bullets and other ballistic evidence retrieved from the site before the grave is covered up and camouflaged in order not to allow graverobbers [sic] to loot and desecrate it.
... magazines provide the identity proof that the perpetrators were indeed nazi [sic] mobile killing units and not Soviet forces.
Anyway, I wholeheartedly support this work but wish it were at least 100 times the effort and being done by the United Nations perhaps with German, Jewish, and other nationalities represented on every investigative team. It would be a great way to get to truth and reconciliation.
I want to add though that no matter how atrocious the Nazis were, it is not even the slightest excuse for what the so-called Zionist Project has done in Palestine anymore than the South African Afrikaners had any excuse for their Apartheid regime.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)