What do we have in the U.S.?
- We have a huge number of people who believe that holding innocent people (people never proven guilty of anything) is a good thing and should continue. I speak of Guantanamo Bay.
- We have a huge number who think torturing mere suspects (not the known guilty mind you but mere suspects) is a good thing and should continue.
- We have a number who believe that responsibility should contain no accountability. I speak of George W. Bush and his administration's clear war crimes.
- What we have are a huge number who don't realize that what you allow is what you get. If you allow for no law and order, including in your own heart and conscience, then that's what you get in the future. There's no just moving on. There's no just focusing on the future. Not dealing with evil by calling it what it is and denouncing it (regardless of punishment) is to insure its continuation. People know what they've gotten away with.
- We have a large segment that believes that it's okay that some people steal other people's land. I'm speaking of the Zionist Project finagling the theft of Palestinian ancestral lands with the aid and comfort of fellow ethnic bigots. There's no Biblical cover for it. There is no real God who condones it. Ethnic bigotry is anathema to God, just as is sacrifice rather than mercy. That other god, the one who calls for war and all the other hard-hearted evils, is going to Hell to stay. It's just a matter of time.