An email on the RLCC real-name comment rule:
...I can't make exceptions concerning the "real name" "first and last" rule. (It's working well.) That would be an unfair double standard. What criteria would I used to avoid hypocrisy by letting some and not others use handles rather than real names?
I realize there are issues for people who are intimidated and those living in fascistic dictatorships, not that the U.S. isn't fascistic on certain levels, as we both know only too well. I was though being swamped by back-link spammers posing as genuinely interested commentators. They ruined it for the really interested also using handles, but it's now better the way I have it.
People really need to come out and stand up to the powers that be regardless of the horrific depravity of those powers' minions: Torturers; assassins; secret-dungeon keepers; unrepentant sexual perverts; heathens; unrighteous spies; Air Force and other emotionally immature, unenlightened hackers; etc. (God knows everything though; sees every last thing).
This email (and the whole Internet, even the other one) is traveling right through the NSA filters and being saved, as you know. I was well aware of that long before 9-11. I'm sure you were too. Well, we have to let them know that what they are doing is evil no matter how they rationalize it. The NSA minions are working for the plutocrat masters from the dark side even though most of those minions falsely imagine they are doing good work. They are not doing God's bidding but rather Satan's.
Are there truly evil forces arrayed against the NSA as well? Yes, there are. The solution though is to turn from evil no matter what. The NSA and CIA and DIA and Homeland(?) Security, etc., are trying to fight evil with evil and are therefore evil. That whole Military/so-called intelligence complex is sheer evil. War is evil. Greed is evil.
The only right approach is doing what Jesus said and did: Turn the other cheek; return good for evil; bless those who curse you; do not resist violence; clean the temple within; bring forth righteousness; do not bow down to worship the overlords even if they kill the flesh.
Read this, minions of plutocrats:
But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister: And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many. (Mark 10:42-45 KJV)
So, minions, be blessed and a blessing. Stand up straight. Tell your duped superiors you won't do their bidding anymore. Your conscience won't let you. No fear! For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. (Matthew 16:25 KJVR) They are the ones who are afraid – of the truth. Ask them. You can make them tap dance. They'll duck your questions. They'll tell you, you don't need to know. They'll work you over with everything but the real truth. You won't hear one real, whole true statement out of their entire system. They are all antichrists – enemies of God. Wake up! Come out of the spell under which they've put you after years and years of indoctrination with lies.
Ask them if they believe in Jesus. Ask them if Jesus supports their NSA and system. Ask to show you where it is written in any way that Jesus supports what they are doing – not Paul's words or deeds but Jesus's. If they give you a confusing answer and you aren't sure, put their answer to me. They won't stand up head-to-head against the true words of Jesus. You'll find out for whom you really work. You need to do it, and you need to spread the truth. Start within.
Let them know.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)