How long will it be before Obama fires Larry Summer and Tim Geithner? Do you think either of them will make it half way through Obama's first term? If they do, Obama may have only one term.
Geithner is taking a beating for those he's bailing out behind closed doors. He claimed he didn't know about the AIG bonuses whereas AIG and others report that that's not true. Now boys, get your stories straight.
How long will Ben Bernanke last at the Fed? How long will the Fed last? Frankly, why the American people ever allowed that monster to come into existence is surreal.
The U.S. must go to interest-free U.S. Notes and do away with the Federal Reserve System. The sooner it does that the better for everyone.
As most of my readers know, I'm for a moneyless New Heaven coming to conflate with the Earth as the New Earth. The common people are hard pressed to comprehend an interest-free currency let alone the much superior moneyless economy. I teach the interest-free notes because their hearts are too hard yet for Heaven. We'll get there though.
Remember, I raise these issues as a matter of religion. Usury is antichristian. The system of mammon is antichristian. Christianity is about public policy. There's nothing the IRS can do or say to alter that. They'll have to reconcile their regulations. I can't change Christianity to suit them.
Why are they dragging their feet? Why is Obama doing the plutocrats' bidding? They need instability. It's planned at the very top. They will move to consolidate power and make money through destruction. You think this is insane? You think this is conspiratorial thinking on my part? It is insane on their part.
Understand though that if they allow stability, they allow the proof that they aren't needed, that their system isn't needed. Don't you see that? It's so clear.
The solutions are right there. They are as easy as pie. There's nothing complicated about it at all. They just want you to think that it is all oh, so complicated.
They want you to be mesmerized by all the names they give to all their devices and all the number crunching they do to mask the fact that it all starts with the Federal Reserve Act and the push of a few keys giving member banks money just because they can.
The federal government of the U.S., the Congress to be exact, turned over Congressional Constitutional power to coin the money and set the value to private bankers. That's all that happened.
The bankers charge the government interest on money the government could be printing itself interest free.
Income taxes were designed to pay the interest to the bankers on that money that the people's government should be printing and issuing interest free. It's that simple. It's no complicated, unfathomable, unsolvable mystery.
Just tell the Congress to abolish the Federal Reserve and issue interest- free United States Notes. Pay off the National Debt or cancel it since the banks are bankrupt anyway. Don't let anyone in the banking sector starve of go homeless. Lift everyone. Feed each other. House each other. Be good. Be the light to each other. That's all.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)