How I detest the spirit of capitalism.
Coercive socialism isn't good, but capitalists are the biggest liars on the planet. At least the democratic socialists are honest about voting to take things to spread the fat of the land, what there is left of it after the capitalists rape it to death.
Oh yeah, Stalin was a bad guy so all socialists are little Stalins. How dumb is that? Dumber than a doornail is how dumb it is.
I'm no coercive socialist regardless.
I don't hold with forcing anyone to be a human being. Forcing others whether it's coming from a capitalists or socialist makes the one doing the forcing less than fully Homo sapien. You knew that though.
Have you ever noticed that the top capitalist are all weasels who hate Jesus? All they do is think about themselves. Even when they give money away, they do it for PR and with tax advantages in mind and with promoting their pet causes that further promote the system that allowed them to cheat their way to the top in the first place.
Capitalism is always ultimately theft. That's all it is ever.
Just think of all the sinister people who hate sharing. Look at all the billionaires who lied about and concealed everything that is now being exposed. What serpents they are.
Have you also noticed that none has repented?
Not one has truly repented so far! They are stone cold in their tiny hearts.
They are of the same spirit that hounded every Christian group down through the centuries that simply wanted to give and share amongst themselves and to spread that better way of life. Those greedy ones couldn't stand it. They had to control. They had to have power and wealth to fit their inferiority complexes that are only fleetingly satisfied by excessive overcompensation of egoism.
They are all products of abusive upbringings and who can't overcome. They can't fix their brains back to before they were abused and hardened.
People are expendable to them. People are not valuable. They've been beaten into believing that about everyone, including themselves in the end.
I loathe their system.
It's not fit for flushing. It needs to be thrown into the Lake of Fire never to return.
These monsters who have ruined everything for their god, mammon, haven't an ounce of compassion. They send their pathetic minions to bark like dogs in the manger. They can't eat the real food from Heaven, and they'll be damned if they'll let anyone bring forth. They bribe every official and politician to make sure that the laws are designed to stop the Christian Commons.
You watch what those capitalistic monsters do. They'll outlaw growing your own food. They're trying to eliminate heirloom seeds you know. They're devils. There's no doubt about it.
They are bringing the wrath, and the wrath will kill them all.
They come here and say how they'll take care of the poor better than a Christian Commons. What utter liars. If capitalists were ever going to take care of the poor, they would have done it long ago. They aren't going to take care of the poor. They can't. Their system won't allow it. They're going to murder the poor. That's their plan. They're going to starve them out. They're going to manipulate the weather to cause droughts and other problems wherever they want to move in to takeover after the locals are dead. They're going to keep working their mad scientists to come up with anything science fiction can imagine that's horrendously diabolical.
All those capitalist, military-weapons makers make me sick.
They're scum. They're the bottom of the barrel. Calling them rats is unfair to rats. They're below snakes in the grass. Liars, thieves, and murderers is what they are.
Who cares if they don't like hearing it? Too bad for them.
They know that if I say it, they're doomed.
What are they going to do about it? Are they going to murder me the way they murdered Jesus for speaking truth?
Oh, their temples will be leveled forever.
They listen and hear but won't turn. They are destined to fall and fall and fall. It has to be that way. It's the only way to separate the elect from the rebellious who ruin everything they touch.
Capitalism is failure, always.
Coercion won't last either, even if it is used to try to force greater fairness. The only right way is righteous consensus. Groups must form where every member is about serving each and all without keeping score or requiring anything for trade. It is the gift-economy, everyone to everyone.
It's real love that the capitalists and libertarians, who claim to be Christians but are not, do not grasp but have the audacity to come here saying that I don't preach love but hate. Well, I love those who are of the peace and I hate those who are not. All fall short, but some get up over and over and over to always head toward doing what is right. Some pigs though do not do that. They do the opposite. They go about for self first and foremost always. So I say to Hell with that, and they don't like hearing it and whine here about it trying to get me to stop speaking truth.
It will never work. The more they try, the more I speak out. Praise God. I don't care what the dead think. Jesus doesn't care either. They don't care about right thinking. I care about what Jesus stood for and still stands for. He was right then and is still right, right now and forever. He had the courage to go to the cross for exactly what I'm talking about. How can I do less and look in the mirror?
What are you going to do, Thomas? Does your family still think you're crazy now that the bottom has fallen out from under the captains of industry?
It's going to get worse, you know, before it gets better.
Obama's going to do some despicable things, just the way George W. Bush and Bill Clinton did.
He'll massage the message better than Bush did. That's not saying much though, is it? He's already allowed many, many extrajudicial killings. They are really murders. Many innocent children have died already by Obama's command in America's name. He's a snake. Those people didn't have to die. He could make peace, but he's not a peacemaker, just as Clinton and Bush and Bush's father were not. They are evil men. They did the bidding of the plutocrats who are the most evil people on the planet by far.
It's getting dark again.
The Earth will open up and swallow people because they will not turn. The prophecy is no joke. The atheists are incapable of grasping that. There is spirit, and it is over everything. The scientists can't see it. They can't control it, ever. Whatever they do, they'll be overthrown. They're systems will fail. They will misjudge. They will not feel it. They don't have what it takes.
What do you think about what this...
Robert Crowny had to say about money being evil but that capitalism is the best way?
He thinks no one who is sane believes that capitalism is against Christ. What about you, Thomas, do you say that capitalism is antichrist?
- Are there others out there who will say it here?
- Where are the people who believe that total pacifism is right and that violence is wrong?
- Where are the people who believe that the giving-and-sharing economy is the Christian path and that greed is sin?
- Where are the people who believe that sex is for heterosexual, monogamous, faithful ones only and who also know that homosexuality is harmful?
- Where are the people who can see that Christians must pool together to bring forth for the sake of the whole and the lost and to spread the words and deeds as Jesus says?
- Where's the faith?
- Where are the real Christians?
- Are there any, or is this all Hell and everyone is dead forever?
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)