Just as predicted, he could hardly wait to get his chance to kill people — murder people — even innocent little girls and boys who only want to grow up safe and secure.
Do you remember when Mike Gravel asked Barack whom Barack wants to bomb? Obama said he didn't want to bomb anybody. Here he is though, without a pause, bombing innocents. He's a liar and a baby killer, and don't be so thick as to ask me to get the splinter out of my eye while I pull the beam from Obama's supporters'.
So, Barack Obama is keeping his pledge to the plutocrats to take it to the Muslim tribesmen and their families. He's appointed Lt. Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal to head up the Pentagon in Afghanistan. This McChrystal is a professional hit man for the plutocrats. He has headed up the secret (not so secret) special operations teams in Iraq that conduct part of the Worldwide Attack Matrix invented by those who own the private CIA and pushed by George Tenet. This is all illegal. The people are targeted, hunted down, and executed even though they might have been framed. They are eliminated or terminated just because they might be a threat to the global, military, corporate, banker's Empire. They and even their young families are murdered for the sake of global domination by plutocrats (Satan's minions and dupes in so-called high places). Why lie about it?
The Pentagon is Satan's. The CIA is Satan's. Why lie about it? Neither of those institutions belongs to Christ. Why lie about it? If you love Jesus, you hate the Pentagon and the CIA. Why lie about it?
Lt. Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal would assassinate Jesus Christ if Barack Obama gave the word. Why lie about it? They'd feign ignorance, but it won't stand up. In fact, Obama is trying to kill Jesus. He's working day and night to destroy the message of Jesus Christ. Keeping the message means standing against Barack Obama and George W. Bush before him and on and on back to the serpent.
Either you are with Jesus or you're with Satan. If you're with the Pentagon, you aren't with Jesus. If you're with George W. Bush or Barack Obama, you aren't with Jesus. Why lie about it?
Why do they lie about it all? They lie because the truth will set us free.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)