HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE LIES ABOUT IRAN
Listen, Bob Gates, prove it, liar. Prove that Iran is arming the Taliban in Afghanistan. These liars did this same garbage over Iraq. They kept saying how they had evidence. It all turned out to be, as I said at the time, garbage. They never produced a thing that stood up to careful scrutiny. Gates is just drum beating for the Likudniks who hate Gate's pedigree (Arab business deals by the Bush family) who appointed Gates. Michael Gordon of the propaganda rag, the New York Times, was pumping out the garbage. Then factories in Iraq were found pumping out the explosives that were blamed on imports from Iran. The stories die the death, just as this one will too. Big Lie tactics work on idiots. Let's not be idiots.
"," by Joshua Holland. AlterNet. May 28, 2009.
At the same time, an Iranian Shia Mosque is bombed. That's exactly what the U.S. did in Iraq to promote sectarian violence. They blew up the Golden Domed Mosque.
The CIA and Mossad are in Iran with a blank check filling people's heads with garbage, getting them to bicker amongst themselves to lead to betrayal and violence. They are spreading lies within, causing malicious gossip and other such effects.
Now, why are the plutocrats letting Obama say that Iran might have a right to peaceful nuclear energy plants of their own — the whole nuclear cycle (or has he hedged in his mind meaning they still shouldn't control the full cycle?). Anyway, the Likudniks are being allowed to say the exact opposite. The distancing is to accomplish what? It's perception management to what end? They will sell their own grandmothers, so watch out!
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)