OBAMA WILL FORCE THE WHOLE WORLD EXCEPT ISRAEL: WINK OBAMA, WINK AT THE FASCIST LIKUDNIKS
Obama on Israel:
The United States can be a partner in solving the problem, but ultimately the parties involved are going to have to make a decision that the prosperity and security of their people is best served by negotiations and compromise. And we can't force them to make those difficult decisions.
Unless they live in Afghanistan or Iraq or Somalia or Pakistan or where's next: North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, Bolivia, Ecuador, Nicaragua, Nigeria.... or any other nation-state on the planet that doesn't agree with U.S. total dominance, then Obama (we; speak for yourself, antichrist) can force them.
Why is Israel exempt? Why is Israel receiving some $3 billion a year while Hurricane Katrina victims are still living in FEMA trailers that were often defective and toxic to begin with? Why are the Israelis, who have created an Apartheid regime treated oh so well while the Gazans are treated as dirt? Why can Israel thumb its nose at the entire world when it comes to totally illegal settlements rather than having to roll back to 1967 borders at the very least and immediately or face all the sanctions that all the other regimes in the world face whenever they dis the U.S.?
I'm not for killing, maiming, terrorizing, or otherwise harming any Jew anywhere; but I'm for speaking the truth that Israel is being allowed to be barbaric toward the Palestinians from whom those Israelis have literally stolen lands and homes and water and worse — much worse. They have murdered with impunity. They have cut down olive orchards; they have bulldozed homes and businesses; they have imprisoned men, women, and children; they have tortured; they have lied; they have cheated; they have bombed and done so many wicked things all in the name of a Biblical statement that God told them to do these things: evil lie! Blasphemy! God is not the god of genocide. Satan is!
The only reason this has happened is religious. Judeo-Christianity versus Islam is the reason. Well, of course Islam is an error, but so too are militant versions of Judaism and Christianity. Those are twisted versions especially of Christianity, whose founder was a total pacifist.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)